Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The heydays of AMA Superbike racing returns to the track!!! CSRA 24 Nov 2018 14:05 #794181

• bluej58
  • Sustaining Member
  • The chrome don't get you home
  • Thank you received: 511
Their schedule says that they will be at Road America next June (early) which is cool we might be able to make that one B)

www.csra.us/schedule

Schedule of events 2019 (dates tbd)
February- One Show Portland, Oregon
March- AFM Buttonwillow
April- AHRMA, Willow Springs
May- Quail Motorcycle Show May 4th Carmel Valley
June- Moto America Road America AFM Thunderhill Raceway Park
September- AFM Sonoma Raceway Park
78 KZ1000 A2A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The heydays of AMA Superbike racing returns to the track!!! CSRA 17 Sep 2019 15:59 #810985

• 577nitro
  • User
  • Thank you received: 55
I remember Dale racing way back when up in the NW at PIR and SIR in Seattle. His a pro for sure.
Looks like he is running the de facto ZRX upgrades on the suspension, I was wondering how he got around the miserable positioning of the fuel petcock on the GPZ tank. Looks like he just welded up a new one....you can even see the burnt paint! It's a race bike for christ sake!

I plugged mine and tapped the fuel return port and put an inline valve. I like his better!

How much HP do you think his bike is putting out? With his mods I'm guessing 130HP.

577nitro-

The heydays of AMA Superbike racing returns to the track!!! CSRA 17 Sep 2019 16:01 #810986

• 577nitro
  • User

BigDHonda90 wrote: Hi Guys, My name is Darrin Gauvin and I am one of the board members of CSRA. We are so glad to have stumbled on this thread and to see such enthusiasm for what we're trying to do. We're just trying to relive the glory days of Superbikes and have a good time doing it.

Cheers!
Darrin

Come to CO please.

The heydays of AMA Superbike racing returns to the track!!! CSRA 17 Sep 2019 16:13 #810988

• 577nitro
  • User

Togoster wrote: I only had my Olympus OM2 with a 55. These people were not 12 feet from me. I think I threw all that away those pics, like a dumbass. Lawson was my guy back then. I liked the Kaws. It's fun to reminisce

Makes me feel old. Shit!