Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

KZ650. Crossed wires and engine out of phase? 11 Nov 2022 18:52 #876683

• ShaneDude
  • ShaneDude's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 13

Remember he said he was 100% sure it was the carbs. This is the 5 post about the same BS problem. I’m calling BullSh#t. Just 2 days ago he claimed it was plugs 1&2 that were cold. I think you have used up your free advice. 

EDIT, Maybe he got shocked too much by pulling the plug wires off a running engine. What he said that couldn’t happen. Just like all th advice he’s been given can’t help him.

EDIT2 he’s got me confused it was 3&4 that were cold.

Copy and paste: Ugh.

Took the carbs off, cleaned them and still pipes 3 and 4 are cold. Spark plug wires are new, as are the boots. 
I tested the dynacoil and got good readings. A friend said that coils can still fail even when you test them. Has this ever happened to anyone? Bike is a 1977 KZ650 Kawasaki.

Mods???

Im done with this passive aggressive arguing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ShaneDude.

KZ650. Crossed wires and engine out of phase? 11 Nov 2022 20:15 #876685

• daveo
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 630
1982 KZ1100-A2

KZ650. Crossed wires and engine out of phase? 11 Nov 2022 21:21 #876686

• Warren3200gt
  • User
  • Thank you received: 655
Oh, well that went south real quick, still your loss not ours.
If you read this, for your own sake, when you ask advice on any forum give accurate and consistent information if you want accurate and consistent replies. Bike forums are full of experienced and helpful people that want and are willing to help you if you let them. 
If you ask multiple sources multiple inconsistent questions guess what type of replies you'll get.
The responsibility for the road worthyness of your bike and consequently your health lies with you. 

Z1000J2 somewhat modified!

Last edit: by Warren3200gt.

KZ650. Crossed wires and engine out of phase? 12 Nov 2022 06:41 #876690

• Mikaw
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1853
Warren3200gt, Actually it’s been going south for a while. If you go back and read his previous post. They all have a similar theme. First it started with a 750. The argumentative attitude, the unaccepting of suggestions, and seemingly unreal amount of problems. Never an update on how a situation turned out, just right into an new post most times about a related item. Maybe I’m wrong but a got the feeling other members thought he was a troll. First I thought It strange he didn’t announce he got a different bike, not that anyone has to do things my way but one would anticipate something like “Thanks for all your help the 750 is running so well I decided to take on another project”. Or. “That dang 750 was such trouble I bought a different bike to change my luck”. Nothing but now the similar troubles went from a 750, to a 650. No information given on his mechanical or lack of abilities. No personal information either just random troubles that never had any resolution and just on to a new problem. My turning point was his most recent posts on the 650. They were like groundhogs day, same problem just worded differently in a new post. I tried to get him to post pictures so we could help. If he did they were zoomed in shots of an item so you couldn’t get any context of or where a photo was taken. One recent post I said “do you think a new post about the same problem was going to get you different answers “. No reply to that just on to a new post on a similar problem.  Just sucking up the members time and advice without offering any help to anyone else. Again if I’m wrong I’ll apologize to the OP and the forum.

1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest, F64

KZ650. Crossed wires and engine out of phase? 12 Nov 2022 07:59 #876693

• Warren3200gt
  • User
  • Thank you received: 655
Interesting, if real, I just don't understand the mentality, can't say sitting in front of a computer spending my own time to figure how to waste others would ever float my boat. You would need to be a very sad individual if that's how you got your kicks. 

Z1000J2 somewhat modified!

KZ650. Crossed wires and engine out of phase? 13 Nov 2022 13:17 #876771

• Nerdy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 378

Warren3200gt, Actually it’s been going south for a while. If you go back and read his previous post. They all have a similar theme.
Again if I’m wrong I’ll apologize to the OP and the forum. 

You're not wrong IMO.

I mentioned early on that he had a strong resemblance to another similarly-named user who had already been banned a year (or two?) ago. And now he managed to get himself banned again. I am shocked. 
1979 KZ400 Gifted to a couple of nephews
1967 Yamaha YCS1 Bonanza
1980 KZ440B
1981 Yamaha XT250H
1981 KZ440 LTD project bike
1981 GPz550
2013 Yamaha FZ6R
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikaw