Alternative sources for 92055-1148 o-ring?

More
06 Sep 2017 22:44 #770504 by old_kaw
Replied by old_kaw on topic Alternative sources for 92055-1148 o-ring?
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

650ed wrote: Maybe ask this guy if he has 4 of them and will combine shipping? Ed

I can't tell in this ad how many are available.. BUT.. daveo pointed me towards a package of 5 for ten bucks with free shipping. I ordered them immediately. I thnk there is one package of 5 left, if I am reading the ad right.

1981 Kawasaki Kz1000K1
Located in the Saint Louis, Missouri Area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2017 19:32 #770570 by ezrider714
Replied by ezrider714 on topic Alternative sources for 92055-1148 o-ring?

old_kaw wrote:

SWest wrote: More often than not, if you buy on line from Z1E, it will tell you it's out of stock. At least that's the way it was 2 tears ago. Has that changed. I haven't ordered from them by phone because I didn't want to deal with a salesman.
Steve

I was going to call Z1 today, but funny thing is.. they don't list a phone number on ANY of the invoices I have here.. OR if you click on "contact us" on their web site, it only comes up with a page requesting ALL your information to send them a message, but STILL no phone number.

I have recently been inundated with 30-40 spam emails a day, since I registered on kzrider. is there any connection? Just curious if anyone else noticed this?

I've asked several times on the forum regarding a Phone # ??? Have never received any responses :unsure: :unsure:
Whatever situation they went thru several years ago has changed this from a go to company to a last resort company for me:angry:
When a company doesn't even include their phone# in their ads or website it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling and out of stock and shipment delays had become the norm. I had never experienced any problems with them for years but then they went all to Hell?? Don't know the story and don't understand why it seems to always be glossed over if someone mentions problems or issues and no one seems to be able to dish up the straight scoop??
I believe they are advertiser here?? Yet there is NO phone # available??
Can't say I've ever noticed a increase in junk/spam mail in connection to this.
If anyone here knows the details of their situation it should be a pinned post somewhere.... or maybe it is?? as I rarely venture outside the technical forums...... Help anyone :ohmy: :ohmy:

78 KZ650SR Mine since 79
4-1 Mac Jet Hot coated since mid 80's
Dyna Coils
Saddlebags (I ain't skeered of going nowhere) :)

More
09 Sep 2017 07:39 - 09 Sep 2017 08:03 #770637 by old_kaw
Replied by old_kaw on topic Alternative sources for 92055-1148 o-ring?

ezrider714 wrote: I have recently been inundated with 30-40 spam emails a day, since I registered on kzrider. is there any connection? Just curious if anyone else noticed this?

Don't know the story and don't understand why it seems to always be glossed over if someone mentions problems or issues and no one seems to be able to dish up the straight scoop??
I believe they are advertiser here?? Yet there is NO phone # available??
Can't say I've ever noticed a increase in junk/spam mail in connection to this.
If anyone here knows the details of their situation it should be a pinned post somewhere.... or maybe it is?? as I rarely venture outside the technical forums...... Help anyone :ohmy: :ohmy:

I see Jeff at Z1 is a member here in the vendor section. I may ask there.. I didn't scour over this site that much myself.. and just little things like setting up my time zone was a PITA.. since it doesn't list them by central, eastern.. etc.. it list time zones by obscure cities like mozambique, and timbuk2 indiana. wtf? I am having trouble getting the search function to search what I am looking for, since default is "overview".. I am trying to figure out this site... It ain't easy. Google search works better and brings up every site on the planet, instead of just this one. lol

I had a record ~90 spam emails yesterday that will cure whatever ail's ya.. BUT HEY!, stamps.com is sending me a package, complete with my full name and correct address.. along with some tracking links to pick up some malware for my computer. YA! That one is probably because I called eBay looking for my $119.00 refund for the chain I returned.. That's the only one that should have my complete name / shipping address. As with pay-pal and eBay, the money is gone from your account the instant you click "buy now", but it takes weeks and sometimes months to see it go back into your bank. I probably pissed a few of them off, since I have trouble keeping my composure while dealing with this BS.

A few guys here have found some better sources for the elusive 92055-1148 o-rings, that aren't price gouging on eBay.. 650ED and Daveo hooked me up! $0.99 each is more what the price SHOULD be. :-)

1981 Kawasaki Kz1000K1
Located in the Saint Louis, Missouri Area.
Last edit: 09 Sep 2017 08:03 by old_kaw.