Carbs and cams

More
18 Sep 2012 23:39 #549600 by LarryC
Replied by LarryC on topic Carbs and cams

wireman wrote: The only time I ever experianced any kind of high speed wobble was when I let somebody rebuild a front end that didnt do things right ,which led to a tank slapper but I managed to get it back under control and made it back home and rebuilt the front end myself.
Other than that Ive never had a front end issue with 30 plus years of pushing these things harder than most anyway. B)

Well DUH! .....try starting the motor and running it at high speed around bumpy corners instead of pushing it :kiss:

Larry C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wireman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• baborz72
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Not enough hours!
More
18 Sep 2012 23:48 #549602 by baborz72
Replied by baborz72 on topic Carbs and cams
This thread has turned into something strange..... Of course times will change. It has to do with air density and jetting. Shouldn't change dramatically..... And push a drag bike through bumpy turns;??? Really?????........I'm at a loss for words....lol......

It'll go...or...It'll blow!

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
19 Sep 2012 10:11 #549652 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Carbs and cams

LarryC wrote:

wireman wrote: The only time I ever experianced any kind of high speed wobble was when I let somebody rebuild a front end that didnt do things right ,which led to a tank slapper but I managed to get it back under control and made it back home and rebuilt the front end myself.
Other than that Ive never had a front end issue with 30 plus years of pushing these things harder than most anyway. B)

Well DUH! .....try starting the motor and running it at high speed around bumpy corners instead of pushing it :kiss:

:sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LarryC