750 Twin Treasure Trove

More
05 Mar 2017 14:28 #755857 by Bowman
750 Twin Treasure Trove was created by Bowman
I got a contact for a guy nearby who has 4 or 5 750 Twins in various states. He tells me at least one is rideable (or could be made so) it's had a cafe mod done to it. Haven't seen the stash yet but I will in the next couple of weeks. He inherited the whole collection when his friend passed away a few years ago and he has a couple of Z1R's but no real interest/use for 750 Twin parts.

I might just buy the whole collection depending what he wants for it. Or by the sounds of things he might just get me to haul it away so that it becomes my wifes problem to get rid of it when I croak rather than leaving it as his wifes problem when he croaks.

Anyway, regardless if I take it all I'm guessing theres at least a few bits some of y'all might be _really_ interested in. Airboxes comes to mind. Natch, I'm going to keep at least some bits I anticipate I myself will need sooner or later.

I f theres things you need post here or PM me. I don't care to make any money on this but I will ask for what I paid for it plus you pay shipping.

Honda 55 Trail don't ask me what year, 65? (sold)
79 Yamaha XS400 (sold)
76 KZ750B Twin (project)
72 Honda CT70 (project)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GPz550D1, diggerdanh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
06 Mar 2017 07:33 #755908 by SWest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.