Napoleon Bar End Mirrors vs Bikemaster Archer

• clutchthirty
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
09 Oct 2015 11:12 #693956 by clutchthirty
Napoleon Bar End Mirrors vs Bikemaster Archer was created by clutchthirty
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI've read good things about the Napoloens, but I can pick up the Bikemaster Archers (which look exactly like the Ken Seans) for about $25 less. Anybody have any experience with either? If the Napoloens are $25 better, then I'll spring for those.

vs

www.amazon.com/Ken-Sean-920030-Universal...ords=ken+sean+mirror

www.motoparthub.com/920030_BikeMaster_Ba...wM3-7a6D0aAhpE8P8HAQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2015 09:15 #694056 by GregZ
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationAll three are to big and look like crap on the bike. eBay search , bar end mirror will give better options.

I have used some similar to these and work fine with good visibility

More
10 Oct 2015 10:16 #694058 by conghos
Napoleon or Halcyon bar end mirrors are the best ones. Mine is a Napoleon on a low drop clubmans both from speedmotco (z650). Supreme view even if I ride at 150km/h+

More
10 Oct 2015 11:11 #694060 by GPzMOD750
Replied by GPzMOD750 on topic Napoleon Bar End Mirrors vs Bikemaster Archer
I found these and ordered them to give them a whirl www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083SL82A?psc...i_detailpage_o02_s00 .

I really like them. One caveat, the lower end of the mount interfered with the end of my clutch lever. I would have had an issue with the brake lever as well if the end of that wasn't already broken off. So, I just grabbed a crescent wrench and snapped off the balled end of the clutch lever. the levers were moved out a bit and I probably could have adjusted them slightly but might still needed to accommodate for interference.