Higher clip ons for an old bike and an old driver

More
07 May 2015 14:48 #671037 by Dan.B
Hello!
This is probably not a good way to go to find parts for your bike, but I guess this is why one have Kawasaki friends like you to ask what to do. I have a GPZ 1100 model, year 1985. I need a little more room to maneuver. I have been told that clip on brackets for a 750 GPZ is a bit higher and they will fit my bike. I have trouble finding these clip on brackets (at a decent price). Could anyone help me find them?

Best regards/Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoctoRot
  • Sustaining Member
  • Oh, the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
More
07 May 2015 15:54 #671052 by DoctoRot
Hey Dan, I have some "high"clip ons off a Sabre, they are for a 37mm fork tube, which is what i think the GPZ1100 had, not sure if they are what you're looking for, but you can have them for free if you cover shipping. I was going to use them for a project but never did. I polished off the casting marks, so they need paint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan.B

More
08 May 2015 13:41 #671153 by Dan.B
Thank you very much, DoctoRot,

It's really nice of you! It's a little tough getting older and be smooth like a safe :-). The clip ons look really cool! I will PM you.

To be as generous as you, I can offer some small parts to a 1985 GPZ against shipping for you kawa friends out there. Se image. PM me if you have any interest.
Attachments: