RON FINCH at Bike Show a Kaw Lover from way back

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
24 Mar 2013 21:58 #578646 by Street Fighter LTD
RON FINCH at Bike Show a Kaw Lover from way back was created by Street Fighter LTD

Attachment IMG_2332.JPG not found

Here is a shot of legend Ron Finch on my Kaw at a Bike show. He loves these old Kaws just as much as we all do. Has done a number of projects over the years based on Kaw 900 and 1000s.

PS Hey Les , He Loves your machine work and invites you and me to come out to his shop and become Finchmen

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2013 22:05 #578647 by les holt
Give me a minute, I got to wipe a tear away, Damn good feeling Dave. We'll make it up again this year to do a show with a bike, maybe 2.

Les

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
25 Mar 2013 19:06 #578734 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic RON FINCH at Bike Show a Kaw Lover from way back

les holt wrote: Give me a minute, I got to wipe a tear away, Damn good feeling Dave. We'll make it up again this year to do a show with a bike, maybe 2.

Les

Well Im sure those are tears of joy ;)

Looking forward to you and Missy returning to my place, Bikes and all Bud B) If you dont have a turbo bike running by then , you can try mine out, course I would let you do that anyway.
Lots of folks loved the trees and cleaned me out of cards. See you when or if it ever gets warm

Ride Safe
Dave B) B) B)

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn