Anyone live near Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada?

More
05 Mar 2013 20:20 #575502 by steell
I bought a set of wheels off eBay a couple months ago, and have been trying to pay for them ever since. The guy shipped the wheels right away, but for some reason he could not collect the money through PayPal. He asked me to cancel my PayPal payment and he would send me an invoice through PayPal, so I did, and he did.
I immediately paid the invoice through PayPal, and now, 30 days later they send me a notice that the money was never collected and is being returned to my account.
All I have is an email address (blaisjean6@gmail.com), and a physical address (Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada). I get no answers to my e-mail.

Anyone here live near the area and/or familiar with this person? Might have a shop called BlaiseJean Moto (or some variation).

KD9JUR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2013 00:32 - 06 Mar 2013 00:36 #575568 by JR
I had to look it up on Google Maps. There are quite a few KZR members in Ontario but we dont seem to have regulars from Quebec or New Brunswick. Perhaps the odd one. Saint Hubert is a long ways away from Toronto. Probably a 10+ hours drive. Sparsley populated up there. The closest I ever got was Edmundstown in northern New Brunswick.

www.Canada411 shows a motorcycle dealer in Saint Hubert motocamj.ca/index.php?lang=en

You are an honest man steell.

1980 kz750E1, Delkevic exhaust
Last edit: 06 Mar 2013 00:36 by JR. Reason: additional info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.