More
10 Aug 2012 22:07 #541855 by trianglelaguna
Rossi to Yamaha next year was created by trianglelaguna

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2012 07:31 #542726 by 750steve
Replied by 750steve on topic Rossi to Yamaha next year
Ahem.....as i said kzrider.com/forum/17-ride-reports/536404...pits-onthread#538819

Good to see, i hope he adapts quickly

07 ZX6R Race Bike
1977 Z750 B2 Twin
1976 Z650 B1

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
15 Aug 2012 14:29 #542801 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic Rossi to Yamaha next year
I think he should adapt just fine. He and Burgess developed that bike from the slug it used to be into the championship winner it is now.

This move should bring some excitement back into the GP races next season. It just doesn't seem right without Rossi at least battling to be at the pointy end of things.

Wonder where Spies winds up next season. He's having a terrible year, and it seems like he's hiding some personal issues that are affecting his performance. Either that or he's being sabatoged by Yamaha so they could get Rossi back on the Blue bike. All of the excuses are getting old.

Sorry to rant, but it seems that MotoGP has a fundamental problem that I'm not sure how they overcome. Not enough companies want to spend the money to be competitive at the top level. There are way too many talented riders on lesser bikes since there are essentially only 4 bikes that stand a consistent chance of winning. That being the two factory Yamahas and the two factory Hondas. Maybe, Ducati will be willing to step up now that Audi owns the name, but who knows. I guess we'll find out if Nicki starts winning next year.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
15 Aug 2012 19:38 #542830 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Rossi to Yamaha next year
there are a few young guns ready to shake things up.....any year can be the year that the new boy wonder arrives...marquez ,dovi,and bradle,spelling sucks at work

the year king kenny showed up no one thought much of his chances...12 outta 18 races later he was champ...these things can and do happen

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
16 Aug 2012 02:56 #542901 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Rossi to Yamaha next year
i like Rossi..he's hard not to like..but Stoner slid the Ducati for years...like no one ever had or has since......then slid the Honda and went nuts on it...and won on both...a lot....

He has every thing to stay for and is still winning and is smart enough to win and not talk shit unless pushed...he is sick of the sport ,as it is now, and is done with it and calls it as he sees it....the crowd went nuts at Seca..unreal...he passed Jorge and went on a bad ass rip to win......and hardly even went out in practice all weekend before that...no big words...just talent and a big win for us Americans to enjoy...

listen to him lay into Rossi for talking shit for years and then giving up....again

tensport.com.au/news/newsarticles/Motor-...-attack-on-Rossi.htm

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife