Pickup Driver Tries to Kill Motorcyclist!

More
22 Dec 2011 19:30 - 30 Dec 2011 18:00 #494359 by ramtough_63
Pickup Driver Tries to Kill Motorcyclist! was created by ramtough_63
At first I thought guy was movin over to let him through but after watching it I dont think so

1978 KZ1000 A2
Thrown Together To Ride Til Winter
Facebook Page
Free Range Custom Art

1982/83 750R/GPZ
1984 Goldwing 1200 Interstate
1982 Yamahopper QT50
Previous
2 79 HD sporty XLH
02 HD FLSTS Heritage
60's HD Hummer
70's Honda 550 Four
70 Yamaha 100
and various enduros dirtbikes minibikes...
Last edit: 30 Dec 2011 18:00 by KZQ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 20:32 #494362 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
I have had a number of dickheads in pickups attempt to kill me in Texas on my motorcycle and while driving my small car...although I may offend some KZR members, I view all pickup and SUV drivers as incipient assholes.

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

More
22 Dec 2011 23:00 #494378 by Flyndrive
Replied by Flyndrive on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
Those couple of riders coming from the other direction were real lucky he wasnt farther across the line than he was. I'd like to know what actually happened to that a**hole.

1980 KZ 550A1
1985 GPZ 900R

More
22 Dec 2011 23:03 #494379 by ramtough_63
Replied by ramtough_63 on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
yah me too thats messed up for sure

1978 KZ1000 A2
Thrown Together To Ride Til Winter
Facebook Page
Free Range Custom Art

1982/83 750R/GPZ
1984 Goldwing 1200 Interstate
1982 Yamahopper QT50
Previous
2 79 HD sporty XLH
02 HD FLSTS Heritage
60's HD Hummer
70's Honda 550 Four
70 Yamaha 100
and various enduros dirtbikes minibikes...

• andy9802gt
  • User
  • If it tastes that good, eat it yourself.
More
22 Dec 2011 23:19 #494380 by andy9802gt
Replied by andy9802gt on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
That's precisely why I DON'T carry a gun! I won't make any threatening statements, I will however say shit would have gotten ugly quick. Fawking cager. :angry:

'78 KZ1075 LTD
stage 1 head by Larry Cavanaugh
race built crank by John Pearson
Mikuni rs34's
k410 cams
back cut tranny
8" over D&G swinger
proving once again that age and treachery is better than youth and enthusiasm

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
23 Dec 2011 00:14 #494388 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic just saw this on a Facebook post

ramtough_63 wrote: At first I thought guy was movin over to let him through but after watching it I dont think so

Id say the way those 2 idiots were riding in front of peoples houses they needed a good ass beating,not sure the truck was the right approach though!
idiots on bikes do need to have some respect when riding through populated areas,if that would of been my house with those idiots running wide open through there they may have gotten me on tape telling them to slow the fuck down,or chucking a piece of firewood at them.ive done the same thing to idiots in cars on more than 1 occasion :angry:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

More
23 Dec 2011 01:22 #494402 by steell
Replied by steell on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
Not a heavily populated area, and the bikes weren't going wide open or the truck could never have kept up. The guy driving that truck needs his butt stomped into the ground.

Like the guy said at the end, that truck was completely across double yellow lines on blind curves, and probably across the line more than half the time. Attempted manslaughter, Reckless endangerment, Reckless driving, threatening someone with a deadly weapon, just to start.

KD9JUR

More
23 Dec 2011 03:53 #494405 by Harvey1327
Replied by Harvey1327 on topic just saw this on a Facebook post

wireman wrote:

ramtough_63 wrote: At first I thought guy was movin over to let him through but after watching it I dont think so

Id say the way those 2 idiots were riding in front of peoples houses they needed a good ass beating,not sure the truck was the right approach though!
idiots on bikes do need to have some respect when riding through populated areas,if that would of been my house with those idiots running wide open through there they may have gotten me on tape telling them to slow the fuck down,or chucking a piece of firewood at them.ive done the same thing to idiots in cars on more than 1 occasion :angry:

Ok the rider went over double lines but who hasn't, especially when you can see no-one was coming for 3-400 meters.
But after that COCKHEAD tried to ram him into a tree it was all about survival. He would have been looking in his mirrors for about the same amount of time as he was watching where he was going. At a fair speed to keep ahead of the ARSEHOLE.
And the fella behind with the cam obviously keeping up to get his rego. and any incidents that
the SHIT FOR BRAINS causes.

This is a perfect reason why we should have bikecams.
Plenty of trucks and cars have them for their reasons.

Iv'e been looking into the 46KAM.

1 x 77 Z1000
1080,cams,ported
29 smoothbores,
Akron rims,Martin Swingarm
1 x 77 Z1000
1327 Wiseco,cams
ported,34.5 S/bores
GSXR swingarm
RF900 frontend.
1 x 2008 Nightrain
shotgun shock,corbin
seat,fat bars,some bling.
www.kzrider.com/media/kunena/attachments/8119/IMG_0461.JPG

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
23 Dec 2011 04:09 #494407 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
Yeah i didnt see the whole video first time i posted.
the guy in the truck is definately a mental case ,but the way they go zinging past those houses right from the beginning of the video clear through the end tells me they all 3 need a good stiff kick in the nuts.
Does anybody here want somebody flying past their house on those narrow ass roads that quick?
Now imagine youve got kids out there in the yard and somebody goes chasing something out in the road?
yes kids do that kind of stuff.
Or somebody comes backing out of 1 of those driveways in front of these idiots (including the dumbass in truck)when theyre rocketing around a 45mph corner doing 75 plus and piles into a car load of kids on their way to a saturday football game or whatever it may be.yes those kinds of things happen in small towns.
I grew up in a small town and i prefer to live/ride in those kinds of areas ,but i have enough common sense and enough common courtesy/respect for other people to not go rocketing past their houses/property.
Im as much of a speed freak as anybody else on here but I realize I dont have the right to endanger other other people when i want to get stupid i find a wide open stretch of road away from other people to do it on B)

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

More
23 Dec 2011 04:46 #494408 by Harvey1327
Replied by Harvey1327 on topic just saw this on a Facebook post
nar they were criusin around those sweepers, I would think hardly over the speed limit.
Until they came across BRAINDEAD.

1 x 77 Z1000
1080,cams,ported
29 smoothbores,
Akron rims,Martin Swingarm
1 x 77 Z1000
1327 Wiseco,cams
ported,34.5 S/bores
GSXR swingarm
RF900 frontend.
1 x 2008 Nightrain
shotgun shock,corbin
seat,fat bars,some bling.
www.kzrider.com/media/kunena/attachments/8119/IMG_0461.JPG

More
More
23 Dec 2011 11:41 - 23 Dec 2011 12:25 #494435 by roy-b-boy-b
Jim FischerThe pickup driver was arrested for reckless driving, DUI and the DA is using the video to consider reckless endangerment and possibly attempted murder charges. If convicted of all charges the pickup driver could get up to 24 years in jail. That's unlikely but he will likely see a felony conviction and jail time for his life threatening antics. Jerk.

If you want to read endless discussions of this just google!

Ok all,I'm the one filming and want to clear up a few issues I have with some of the comments/critisum being thown around from people that weren't there and don't know us.
#1 We/rider 1 most definitely not squids.farthest from that.40yrs old professionals with families.No stuntaz and lots of tracktime.
#2 No Isle of Mann TT going on.No backroad racing EVER!!!!
#3 We are always considerate of locals and understand some don't like bikes always rolling through their hood.EX rolling past a church on Sunday.
#4 We didn't thump his ass because we got our emotions in check and there were lots of witnesses at the stop.They would have seen 2 bikers beating one poor defensless hilljack.Would have just made the situiation worse.10 yrs ago different reaction.Alot more at stake now.Wanted the law involved also.
#5 We were not speeding in excess.55mph limit.Pace was maybe 50-65 from highest to lowest speeds.
#6 Slow moving vehicles are allowed to be passed on a double yellow if it is in a reasonable area and does not endanger oncoming traffic.Plenty of visible road as seen on vid.150+yards
#7 Truck was not doing the speed limit.
#8 We did not block him in.Would you want to be sitting on your bike as someone attacks you.no threats toward Billyray.I damn near jumped off my bike and almost didn't get stopped and kickstand down.
#9 I have been in contact with authorities and they want this POS off the road before he kills someone.They don't care about the pass.
#10 The pass didn't set this guy off.He "hates sportbikes and wants to take HIS roads back""we (sportbikes) ran his mom off the road" This assmonkey was going to attempt something if we passed or not.I'm 100%sure of it.
#11 I followed him cause it was the way home,to call authorities when he wrecked or killed an oncoming individual,I knew rider one would be waiting at the stop.he waited not to leave me alone with psycho blueboy.
#12 I can't believe this has become so popular.Wow!!!
#13 No arrest made.
#14 Truck was not his
#15 hell lost my train of thought
#16 We would love to just ride the track,as soon as my 7.6 mile 45 turn track in my backyard is completed,and I get my millions in order so I don't have to work to provide food for my family,I won't get back on public roads.I know the track is were its at.
#17 I see it that billy used his truck as a weapon and had every intention of producing great harm or killing biker 1.No different then shooting at someone and missing.
#18 I have my CCW licence.Thought about packing before the ride just didn't.That iron+ blueboy didn't scare me.I'm well versed in handing out beatdowns.
#19 I was scared shitless riding behind BB and being a witness to a fatal MVA at the hands of this asshat and not being able to do anything about it.
#20 Thats about all I have as of now.

Later all.Please be safe and be courteous to others on the road.A few bad apples give us all a bad name.
Please don't make any assumptions and this is my friend and myself issue with BB.

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000
Last edit: 23 Dec 2011 12:25 by roy-b-boy-b.