Notice several in here are very petty about others

More
03 Dec 2011 01:59 #491215 by RonKZ650
I quit for the most part trying to understand other guys intents and gratification at destroying a fine motorcycle so mostly don't comment about their choices, but there are times that it is hard to keep the lips sealed :P However I'm better than I used to be. At least I'm giving it my best shot.

321,000 miles on KZ's that I can remember. Not going to see any more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2011 04:12 #491220 by steell

RonKZ650 wrote: I quit for the most part trying to understand other guys intents and gratification at destroying a fine motorcycle so mostly don't comment about their choices, but there are times that it is hard to keep the lips sealed :P However I'm better than I used to be. At least I'm giving it my best shot.

A "whole" lot better :P

KD9JUR

• 1978BIGKAW1428
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
03 Dec 2011 05:08 #491222 by 1978BIGKAW1428
Replied by 1978BIGKAW1428 on topic Notice several in here are very petty about others
Well thanks to those who are helpful. I've been a sideline viewer for some time. Just never thought about just signing up. But I seen several threads in here that made me think of WTF!. If I had friends like this, ya know? I had several bikes over the years and like what I like but I don't try to dis someone else about what they have or how they want it. Just sayin'. It would be nice to see if someone has something someone dislikes just say "not my taste" and let it pass. I've seen things in here that have made me go Uhmmmmmmm! but it not my place to say something about someone else hard work and pride. Constructive criticism is better than just blowin' them out the water with trash talk.

Enough of my soap box, thanks to all who have left nice words.

1978 KZ 1000 LTD Big Block Street

More
03 Dec 2011 05:24 #491223 by donthekawguy
Replied by donthekawguy on topic Notice several in here are very petty about others

RonKZ650 wrote: I quit for the most part trying to understand other guys intents and gratification at destroying a fine motorcycle so mostly don't comment about their choices, but there are times that it is hard to keep the lips sealed :P However I'm better than I used to be. At least I'm giving it my best shot.

Ron has gotten much better. He now thinks its ok to repaint a bike if you have original paint found in a warehouse, a guy that worked at the factory in the 70's who used to paint the bikes and the original paint gun he used at the factory. Then it's ok to repaint a kz. :P :laugh: ;)

Rathdrum Idaho
1971 Kawasaki g3ss
1972 Yamaha R5 350
1965 Suzuki Hillbilly
1964 Yamaha 125

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
03 Dec 2011 11:02 #491239 by wireman

donthekawguy wrote:

Ron has gotten much better. He now thinks its ok to repaint a bike if you have original paint found in a warehouse, a guy that worked at the factory in the 70's who used to paint the bikes and the original paint gun he used at the factory. Then it's ok to repaint a kz. :P :laugh: ;)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
03 Dec 2011 11:02 #491240 by wireman
welcome to z-jungle! B)

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

More
03 Dec 2011 11:45 #491249 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Notice several in here are very petty about others
Now how the hell did I get thrown into this for I've been off (few replies) forum for several weeks/months now.... Poor OMR... :blush:

It's fairly simple here.... Winter comes along and everyone but south westerners have to put there toys away and they get bored, Flame wars begin.... Happens every year... :pinch:

Example, do I get all pissy when others post me as the bad guy in this post when I had absolutely nothing to do with it... Nope.

Or go into chit chat.... Neighbor Hood Spat...
Do I get all pissy, naw... Game On! :evil:

So stick around, grab a bag of popcorn and watch the show... Just how it works here....

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
03 Dec 2011 13:31 #491269 by DoubleDub

My Momma always said "It takes all kinds". :P I miss the always predictable Ron posts, personally.

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
03 Dec 2011 13:38 #491271 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Notice several in here are very petty about others
welcome

p.s

my bikes are nicer than yours

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
03 Dec 2011 13:41 #491273 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Notice several in here are very petty about others
your opinion is 100 % valid....

and so are all the other members....one mans pig is often the next guy's wife

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
03 Dec 2011 14:23 #491289 by Patton

Old Man Rock wrote: ...So stick around, grab a bag of popcorn and watch the show... Just how it works here....

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:

More
03 Dec 2011 14:51 #491293 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Notice several in here are very petty about others
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az