Mile high KZR's Welcome to the new year

More
01 Apr 2008 12:04 #203542 by kzwolfsr
Mile high KZR's Welcome to the new year was created by kzwolfsr
To all Kzr's of Colorado, happy to new year to you guys, that also includes other guys of the other states. For our rides this year we will have to schedule the rides for Sunday. Why Sunday? I work on Saturdays now, so I wouldn't be able to join you on Saturdays and that doesn't really work for me... after all I want to join you guys! Gosling, Mountain, Link14, Kwakaj1000, Ronkz650.. if you want, some guy I saw on here in Colorado springs, Scottz who I haven't seen in a while and other non KZR's who wish to accompany us. I have some friends I am trying to get to roll with me, but our timing never workout. Also as I mentioned in another post, I rather start before summer, since summer here is pretty short for me as in compared to the caribbean. So as long as its above 50 I am good to go. Any suggestions? Picnic basket?Sewing materials? Vacuums? lol, just kidding!

1979 KZ SR650, stock candy persimmon red and crossover pipes
1981 KZ 1000LTD with non stock and more comfortable handle bars and 4 into one V&H
Original man of the Caribbean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gosling1
  • User
  • Whats behind you is not important
More
01 Apr 2008 13:20 #203558 by Gosling1
Replied by Gosling1 on topic Mile high KZR's Welcome to the new year
That sounds like a good deal to me. I got a buddy with a 77 BMW R100S that has a whole bunch of senic routes to go down to the royal gorge and whatnot. I forsee alot more roadtrips this year. I do have ALOT of vaction time to burn and I think a road trip is a good way to do it. Keep me posted.

-Brandon

1983 KZ1100A Shaftee box stock.
A herd of Bultacos to play in the dirt with. Arvada, Colorado
Kick it in the guts Berry

More
04 Apr 2008 05:43 #204166 by kzwolfsr
Replied by kzwolfsr on topic Mile high KZR's Welcome to the new year
Whenever you are ready Brandon. I will have to pm you my cell phone number and I wish I had the 650 ready so your wife can ride with us, if she can?

1979 KZ SR650, stock candy persimmon red and crossover pipes
1981 KZ 1000LTD with non stock and more comfortable handle bars and 4 into one V&H
Original man of the Caribbean

More
04 Apr 2008 06:42 #204179 by Link14
Replied by Link14 on topic Mile high KZR's Welcome to the new year
I'll be up for a couple of rides...I've got the 750 running now...just trying to solve some front suspension issues right now :P . Hopefully be done this weekend if I can get things "straightened out".

Estes Park and/or the Peak-to-Peak highway might be on my list this year. Little B has a kz750 down in Colorado Springs.

• Gosling1
  • User
  • Whats behind you is not important
More
04 Apr 2008 09:11 #204198 by Gosling1
Replied by Gosling1 on topic Mile high KZR's Welcome to the new year
kzwolfsr wrote:

Whenever you are ready Brandon. I will have to pm you my cell phone number and I wish I had the 650 ready so your wife can ride with us, if she can?

That's cool. I'm pretty sure if I got off my but and got a small backrest for the 1100 she'd be up to goin with us. Thanks for the offer though, what about yer woman would she be willing to ride with us?

1983 KZ1100A Shaftee box stock.
A herd of Bultacos to play in the dirt with. Arvada, Colorado
Kick it in the guts Berry