KZR Chicago Chapter.

More
23 Oct 2010 16:10 #408588 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic KZR Chicago Chapter.
Old Man Rock wrote:

Thank the KZ Gods we just got through our opposite winter (AZ triple digit ridiculous Heat) where we can start really riding... Just no fun when it's so damn hot it feels like a hair dryer blowing on ya...:S

Sorry to add but at least it's a short duration of ~ 2 months compared to those winters you guys have.... That's just brutal...

Ah well Lar, glad the misses is doing well and that young man looks killer... Now the real fun begins watching him grow, get into all kinds of trouble, do all the stupid things we all did...:laugh: It's a mind blow watching their little brains work.... B)

Yeah, when you have to spend so much time away from the things you do it's just that much more interesting when you get back in to it.
And well, I hope all goes well with the baby and his future. He is a beautiful boy and I look forward to those years with him. Her, not so much any more.

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2010 16:13 #408593 by saxjonz
trianglelaguna wrote:

the pretty blue and the white rims and the pipe all muzzy tight.....really nice...the best color scheme....girls...as i'm typing this Amy in the background says"yeah but he can't ride that in Chicago in the winter"

thanks honey,go back to sleep.....

Yeah, and I won't be riding Cassia either. lol Now or then. Or maybe ever again. Long story short answer. I give up.

79 LTD B3

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
23 Oct 2010 16:28 #408600 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic KZR Chicago Chapter.
that sucks...but we can never tell what the next path is, only looking back can we see which ones we were on at all,if that.....

we took the pill of asleepness to do this life or else we would not get all worked up over it,because we'd know it's all gonna be okay anyways.....and what fun would that be...i feel for you brother...been there...done that twice...the worst thing to hear right now,is the only thing folks can really say,

that time takes time to go by.....and that it WILL get easier and better...i know it hurts to hear that something feirce right now...it is true....i could not hear it when i was losing my wife and for the moment, my daughter,i could not hear anyone at all....and was insane over the whole gig....tailspin bad

and this little boy of yours is always yours...be cool.....step back and try and maybe listen to your friends and those around you....your head will get your ass to react if you listen to it....

stay around friends and pick those careful for a few weeks...being alone is the killer...noe preaching...me Amy love you guys like family(uncle Yianni too ) and we care is all...you got one of the toughest ones on your plate...just eat it...call us.....
shit just fly out for week/month...drop it all and take a break...dont even need to call ahead...will pick you up anywhere...

Craig and Amy

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
23 Oct 2010 16:44 #408604 by saxjonz
Thanks Uncle Craig and Amy, I appreciate it. Maybe I will get a nice three day weekend coming up to do just that. I'm cool. Things that need to happen, happen and I accept the fate and look forward to the better times up ahead. I can only do what I can. No more, no less. I'm not sweating this one. Been a long time coming.:silly:

79 LTD B3

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
More
01 Nov 2010 11:29 - 01 Nov 2010 11:31 #410254 by Forrest
Replied by Forrest on topic KZR Chicago Chapter.
WTF is going on around here?! Sax, you are not going anywhere unless I come with. Why don't we ride and take the southern route! I got that Poopy's outfit for young Lawrence and plan on stopping by soon. You better call me.

BTW, Cool Offer Tri.

KZ RIDER RELAY FLAG CARRIER #55
1977 KZ650B Ready & Fit to Roll Anywhere!
1974 F7 175 -first bike and still own, full resto soon!
2002 ZRX1200R -Red the faster color
2011 Concours 14 -Now a Snarling Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

Last edit: 01 Nov 2010 11:31 by Forrest.

More
01 Nov 2010 12:17 #410260 by saxjonz
Hey Forrest,
I posted up some craziness. Cassia, you know? I don't know. She has got me down a bit. But, if she wants out how can I stop her from what she wants? I shouldn't post up for all to see. But I am proud of my son, he is a gift. We both are happy that he is here. That was no mistake.
As far as a ride, anywhere you wanna ride if I am free I am up for. June is just around the corner. If you want we can ride up to Cali and hang with Tri. He puts that out to all fellow riders. Just because he is a TP or TT doesn't mean that you guys should be scared of hanging out with The Tri Guy. :silly:
This guy Forrest is the best people you could ever want to know. Straight up the best.

79 LTD B3

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
01 Nov 2010 12:35 - 01 Nov 2010 12:37 #410265 by DoubleDub
Replied by DoubleDub on topic KZR Chicago Chapter.
I just put the bike up for winter...it was just getting too cold for me now. But next year, if you do the Cali trip, let me know in advance...if I can get the time off I'd love to go.

Otherwise I'll make it down some weekend in April/May/June (whenever it gets somewhat reasonable) and we'll tear shit up.

Edit: Funny that you work for CPS. I work for a technology company that works with schools - my summers are usually F'd because we're so busy, probably opposite for you. Anyways, keep me posted - I'll beg, steal, kill for the time off if I have to.
Last edit: 01 Nov 2010 12:37 by DoubleDub.

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
More
01 Nov 2010 15:11 #410287 by Forrest
Replied by Forrest on topic KZR Chicago Chapter.
Hey Sax, got your text and voice mail. will call you like now. Hang in there man. Suppose we need to start a new discussion/thread so as not to hijack this one from its intended purpose. You know something like "Wimmins: Can't Live With Em, Can't Live Without Em"

And D&D, I have a network of rider friends in all corners of North America. I have a friend in Denver that can put us up then we can go tackle some of those mountain roads on our way west. Lots of possibilities even if a West Coast Ride is not in the cards. Maybe we should start a discussion like, "Frustrated Midwest Riders and Their Road Trip Dreams". :laugh:

KZ RIDER RELAY FLAG CARRIER #55
1977 KZ650B Ready & Fit to Roll Anywhere!
1974 F7 175 -first bike and still own, full resto soon!
2002 ZRX1200R -Red the faster color
2011 Concours 14 -Now a Snarling Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

More
03 Nov 2010 08:20 #410565 by saxjonz
Alright Double D. You got it and yes! I certainly want to go to California. Dunno if I wanna do it on the KZ because that bike is going to be too nice for someone not to want to steal, besides I need to break in my Rex and that would be the perfect opportunity. Tri, try and put something together and we can all plan on something. I won't say what day because I am free the whole summer to ride somewhere. So you guys can plan the dates around something that works for you guys. I think this is definitely a two week trip. We could as well go to the Keys and back. Shorter ride I think. More reasonable. Riding is my passion so in the summer time I am very spontaneous up to the minute on doing something. A day's notice for a trip like that would be sufficient. Providing that I haven't already committed to another ride.

79 LTD B3

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
03 Nov 2010 08:40 #410572 by DoubleDub
Works for me - I need a few months notice for any length of time off, though. So keep me posted!

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
04 Nov 2010 11:37 - 04 Nov 2010 12:41 #410762 by riverroad
Replied by riverroad on topic KZR Chicago Chapter.
Saxjons! YOU'RE BUSTED!!!
Caught you on a H
!!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Nov 2010 12:41 by riverroad.

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
04 Nov 2010 12:01 #410764 by DoubleDub
riverroad wrote:

Saxjons! YOU'RE BUSTED!!!
Caught you on a H

!!!
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=12435563...254.126612.585928254

LOL :P