Watch them Kmart shoppers!

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
30 Oct 2007 08:15 #178800 by riverroad
Watch them Kmart shoppers! was created by riverroad
On my way to my parents house yesterday afternoon, I see this lady coming out of a Kmart parking lot. She was moving fairly quickly, so I got myself prepared.
She looked right at me, yet she didn't even slow down. She ran her red light and charged right out in front of me. I locked up the rear and squeezed down the front real hard. Skidded sideways, then twisted around her. Slammed my foot into her door on my way around her.
She actually got mad and fingered me, as if it was MY fault.
If I were less of a man, I would've followed her to her driveway and beat her to death with her own fist.:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2007 08:23 #178801 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
riverroad wrote:

If I were less of a man, I would've followed her to her driveway and beat her to death with her own fist.:angry:

Be less man...be less!:laugh:

Seriously though...a good scolding might have made Her realize that what She did was wrong...and don't forget...report Twits like that!Put a screw into Her day,like She did Yours!

I put My helmet through a Guys windshield once,for the same reason.The pussy just sat there with locked doors,and fingered Me...WHAM!:woohoo:
So it cost Him a trip to the glass-shop...My problem?
I thought for sure,that I would hear from the Feds...but nothing ever came of it,so...:whistle: ...

1977 KZ1000 A-1

More
30 Oct 2007 08:24 #178802 by patmann
Replied by patmann on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
I don't know what's wrong with people these days:blink: :(
I'm sure glad you're OK :)

This last weekend had my son not been on the back of my bike, I would have done the same thing to the stupid girl who did the same thing to us. Let her explain to her insurance company how that size 10.5 shoe print caved in her door, hood, roof , trunk ....
:whistle:
Again I'm sure glad you are ok!!!
Pat

1974 900 Z1 modified to look like a LTD , some engine mods. But I still have all the original parts.
1977 1000 project bike
1972 H1 project bike
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

More
30 Oct 2007 09:31 #178816 by Grebnaws Inc.
Replied by Grebnaws Inc. on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
I try to believe that it's good enough that we survive the daily onslaught of moron drivers without needing to extract retribution.

We should all know that living well is the best revenge. But, as some of us bikers know, revenge is the best revenge :evil:

I've taken to keeping a "spare" wrench along in a handy spot for the time when a middle finger just won't prove my point. A few months ago I was nearly wiped out at an intersection when a car STUFFED with college bimbo's failed to make a stop and nearly caused me to kill myself. Their response was to point and laugh at me, and my rage was murderous.

Next time their daddy can pay a repair bill.

More
30 Oct 2007 14:05 #178848 by dannyg40
Replied by dannyg40 on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
Or you could do what I did a few years ago in my car..... I just happen to be coming home from work with a few 3/4 x 2" bolts I borrowed for a "home project". Some idiot in a little Honda car kept trying to pass me up, driving on my bumper. Coming to a red light the idiot decided to swing in front of me and slam his brakes on and give me the finger while he was in front of me at the light. One of the bolts I was bringing home accidently flew out my side window right into his back window and shattered the window. It was so loud it sounded like a gun shot. He got so scared he layed on the gas pedal and flew through the red light and took off. I know he thought it was a gun shot. I felt really bad after it happened but it ticks me off because in Illinois its a law to have insurance and 4 times I had someone hit my cars and they never had insurance and nothing ever happened to them in court.

More
31 Oct 2007 00:09 #178909 by typhoon
Replied by typhoon on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
Those cheap short tyre levers make good projectils too...or so I have heard.
Easy to stow out of the way on the bike too, anc cheap enough to waste on morons I believe.
95% of people who behave like this keep doing it because no one challenges them, I'd like to believe if a fe of us stand up, it stops them.
Hey, it's all I have to cling to!

Regards, Andrew.:evil:

gpzrider.com/
For all your air/liquid cooled GPZ fun!

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
31 Oct 2007 04:39 #178913 by riverroad
Replied by riverroad on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
Well, at least my reflexes work ok, and my old KZ can still dance. I remember getting so close that my throttle and mirror were obscuring my view of her bumper. Got that close.
I know a guy that carries some big ball bearings just for special occasions such as this. Maybe I'll do the same.
Then this morning on my way to work, some a**hole in front of me decides to empty his coffee cup out his window. All over me and my brand new leathers. :angry:
I'm not having a good week. Maybe I should carry a little squeeze bottle full of paint remover.:evil:

More
31 Oct 2007 05:22 #178915 by otakar
Replied by otakar on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
Yah I know where you guys are coming from. a few years ago I was on my KZ1300 and some middle aged bimbo with too much make up, and a lot of hairspray on her head, in a new white "Cadidilac" was driving to mi right and attempted to merge into my lane. She looked right at me, and proceded to push me into oncoming traffic. I put my fist threw her partially opened drivers window and shatered it. As luck would have it I also hit her in the face (unintentionaly) and took uff her side rear view miror as I was bringing my arm out of her window. She jerked her car back into her lane than to the first right turn lane and sped away, running a red light in the process. The guy who was driving behind her pulled up next to me and applauded. I was shaking like a leaf from the adrenaline rush and felt bad for hitting her in the face. I do believe that she to this day propably givs bikes a wide birth.

Otto Kudrna

74 Z1-A stock
76 KZ-900 Totaly stock vice MAC pipe
77 KZ-1000A stock
78 Z1-R 100%MINT 500 original Mi.
78 Z1-R Yoshi 1103 kit stage 1 cams Yoshi pipe. Etc
79 KZ-1300 (1400)
80 KZ-1300
81 Scratch built GPz1150R
82 KZ1000

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
31 Oct 2007 06:08 #178924 by riverroad
Hey Gunny. Are you guys still flyin F4's!?! Hell, them things are even older than our KZ's! And they were all built right here where I work. Flying tanks. Glide path of a brick. But it won most of its fights.

More
31 Oct 2007 07:35 #178941 by otakar
Replied by otakar on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
I only wish; That is what I started out with back in 1978. 235 gave up its 4s in 1989, I just love that sled. It's all 18s now. Both very good birds though. Bird, Sqadron and Me; all defunked now.

Otto

74 Z1-A stock
76 KZ-900 Totaly stock vice MAC pipe
77 KZ-1000A stock
78 Z1-R 100%MINT 500 original Mi.
78 Z1-R Yoshi 1103 kit stage 1 cams Yoshi pipe. Etc
79 KZ-1300 (1400)
80 KZ-1300
81 Scratch built GPz1150R
82 KZ1000

More
31 Oct 2007 08:46 #178953 by patmann
Replied by patmann on topic Watch them Kmart shoppers!
Well... since we are telling stories...
Back in 1978 a buddy and I headed up to the Shitcago area of Illinois on our 1000 LTD's to see some young ladies we had met at a Foghat concert. Some moron decides it's cool to get right up on our ass @ 70+ mph not more than eight feet off our butts. I couldn't even see his front bumper , he was that close!!
So we nail it and get through traffic and settle in in front of a truck going the same speed. Then the same jerk in the car squeezes his car in behind us:dry: WTF??
The truck driver layed on the horn and brakes to let him in.
He gets up within a few feet of us @ 70mph again.
Well I nail it on my bike and he heads after me for some reason. So I open it up to over 100 mph ( not WOT by any means but still moving fast in big city traffic ) and he keeps cutting cars off and swerving through traffic to catch me:blink: :huh: :S
Now I'm running over 100 and he's STILL coming after me like a mad man.. So... I unsnapped my Buck knife and when he was right on my ass I threw it as hard as I could at his windsheild. All I saw was the windsheild turn "white" and the front of the car go down and over to the side of the road.
My buddy caught up to me at our exit at a gas station.
He said the guy was ok (I'm thinking, damn it at the time, but I am glad no one died ) when he went by a minute or two after it happened. But was holding a tire iron in his hand. We figured he must have thought I cut him off or something to get a total stranger that mad at me.
Steve ( my buddy ) said that I didn't cut anybody off, since we are VERY careful and ALWAYS use turn signals and look, look and look before we change lanes.
We just couldn't figure it out:blink: :dry: Why chase someone like that??
I called the cops when I got home and told them what happened ( CYA sort of thing ). They seemed to care less... the officer said "if you were afraid for your life, you did the right thing" or something to that affect.
Needless to say, I don't like riding in big cities now:whistle:
Pat

Post edited by: patmann, at: 2007/10/31 14:25

1974 900 Z1 modified to look like a LTD , some engine mods. But I still have all the original parts.
1977 1000 project bike
1972 H1 project bike
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
31 Oct 2007 08:57 #178955 by riverroad
Patmann, To me, that about sounds like attempted murder. In my view, you would have had a right to shoot the SOB.