• Jeff.Saunders
  • Topic Author
  • Vendor
More
22 Jun 2007 05:22 #151713 by Jeff.Saunders
Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007 was created by Jeff.Saunders
July 27th through July 29th

AMA Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio racetrack.
Swap meet spanning over 50 acres and including 1000+ vendors, vintage racing, auction, bike show, stunt riders and much more.

These events are the biggest vintage motorcycle swap meet in the USA (probably the world). We've had a booth there the past 4-5 years and will be there again this year (Fence 4, 5, 6 & 7).

If you are planning on going, make sure you arrive early as the place does get busy.

There are tons of parts for all kinds of vintage motorcycles - Japanese, European, British and some American. You will spend 4-5 hours just walking around the swap meet. You can get in the pits to see all the vintage racing machines, watch the races and much more.

Who is going this year?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2007 06:22 #151726 by kawtoy
Replied by kawtoy on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
You already know I am in. Seriously guys. This is THE vintage event to attend. Races, swap meet (over 1100 vendors last year, bigger every year), seminars, demo rides, flat track races, motocross and much more. Best off all you will get to meet many KZrider members. We always have cold drinks, shade (or cover in case of rain), food, chairs and good people ready to be enjoyed.

Harley Davidson- Turning gas into noise without the harmful affects of horsepower for over 100 years.

More
22 Jun 2007 07:27 #151737 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
Not this year... I am really jammed up with work; still fighting a backlog and working 6 days a week. Hopefully next year. Wonder if anyone has considered the vintage affair at the Barber Museum... I would like to see that museum sometime as well but there isn't as much swap meet yet at the Barber. Gosh knows, I need more junk for the collection bwhahahaha Seriously, I wish I had bought an 83 GS1100E that I saw last year. Champagne colored. Good price. I like the big GS1100E and the 83 had the crank problems fixed. I think I bought the 2001 Bandit a few months ago to compensate... well it does, sort of. Not sure if Roy is going... Did he rent space this year? He was talking about going to the one at the Barber museum...

Hey Shawn, You gonna trailer any bikes up to sell this year? Whatcha got?

Post edited by: wiredgeorge, at: 2007/06/22 10:28

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

More
22 Jun 2007 07:49 #151743 by kawtoy
I don't think I will be selling much. We are moving to NY so the plan is to bring all my bikes, 4-wheeler, riding lawn mower and so on with me to Ohio then drop it all off in NY and fly home. I will have my 3 bikes, a bike for my cousin, ATV, mower and who knows what elese on the trailer and the bed of my truck. If I have room I might try to bring a few for sale. The only thing I have right now is a 82 KZ1000 but I hope to have it sold in a week or so when the paint is done.

Harley Davidson- Turning gas into noise without the harmful affects of horsepower for over 100 years.

• The Gringo
  • User
  • ¡Usted no necesita otra motocicleta!
More
22 Jun 2007 09:03 #151754 by The Gringo
Replied by The Gringo on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
Well that sucks no WG this year. Seeing you and Roy in action together was the highlight of the event. Watching you two interact is funnier than watching Lucy and Ethel together.:laugh:

Andy
Akron, Ohio
80 Z-1 Classic-Sold
84 GPZ1100
79 KZ 1000 LTD
78 KZ 1000 A2
77 KZ 1000 LTD-Sold
76 KZ 900 The definition of a barn find
76 KZ 900-Sold gone to Denmark
KZ 750 times 3, KZ 650 times 8 Sold 1 down to 7
KZ 550 times 2 80 440LTD-Sold
81 CSR 305-Sold 81 Yamaha XS650 Special

More
22 Jun 2007 15:02 #151839 by Wildh2oskier
Replied by Wildh2oskier on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
wiredgeorge wrote:

Not this year... I am really jammed up with work; still fighting a backlog and working 6 days a week. Hopefully next year. Wonder if anyone has considered the vintage affair at the Barber Museum... I would like to see that museum sometime as well but there isn't as much swap meet yet at the Barber. Gosh knows, I need more junk for the collection bwhahahaha Seriously, I wish I had bought an 83 GS1100E that I saw last year. Champagne colored. Good price. I like the big GS1100E and the 83 had the crank problems fixed. I think I bought the 2001 Bandit a few months ago to compensate... well it does, sort of. Not sure if Roy is going... Did he rent space this year? He was talking about going to the one at the Barber museum...

Hey Shawn, You gonna trailer any bikes up to sell this year? Whatcha got?<br><br>Post edited by: wiredgeorge, at: 2007/06/22 10:28

I've got a thread going on this already. It seems I'm the local guy for this one so gimme a holler if there is anything you need.
Oh heres the link to the Barber thread.
kzrider.com/component/option,com_joomlab.../id,150238/catid,13/
Give this a few years and it will blow the ohio gathering in the weeds.

Post edited by: Wildh2oskier, at: 2007/06/22 18:04

More
22 Jun 2007 16:41 #151860 by kawtoy
Hopefuly you are right about it being as big as Mid Ohio. The whole Barber set up is great. The track and the museum are both top notch. It would be nice if they got a huge vintage event going there.

More
22 Jun 2007 18:05 #151882 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
Would love to get caught up on my work and make it... would be a nice ride. As far as getting as big as Mid-Ohio, that remains to be seen. The VJEMC has an event up in Wisconsin, I think, and they claim it is as big as Mid-Ohio but I have heard they exaggerate. I got an invite to that one as a vendor this year... have no idea how they got the name of my company.

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

More
22 Jun 2007 20:02 #151932 by roy-b-boy-b
Replied by roy-b-boy-b on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
You know i'll be there! I hope those crazy Honda guys show.
I am going to bring myself and very few parts. I'll bring the "77" KZ1000 and try and sell it. My wife thinks i have too many bikes. I haven't told her i bought a Radian. Gotta pick that up in the morning. I'll have to part it to get the funds for the trip. I have spent a lot of my reserve funds on the Venture i bought.
Kowboyroy is going to be there. He's will be driving down from Canada.
I'll look foward to seeing you all. I have a extra ticket. I'll try and pawn it off to someone that has never been. Roy

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000

More
23 Jun 2007 19:38 #152188 by kawtoy
Jamie coming with you this year?

More
24 Jun 2007 01:44 #152257 by roy-b-boy-b
Replied by roy-b-boy-b on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
Jamie has had a very busy summer. He went with me to Larado Texas and we spent some time in the Dallas area. He is now in Louisville KY. with his Granny. I doubt i can talk him into staying home. If he goes with me i will bring very few parts and just enjoy the sites as he will drive me nuts!
Roy

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000

More
24 Jun 2007 06:24 #152276 by Breeze
Replied by Breeze on topic Mid-Ohio Vintage Days July 27-29 2007
Myself and the wife will be there. We only live less than an hour away. This year though, i have to leave my truck, my trailer,and my cash at home. I think my garage has actually ran out of room this year.

So, where do the KZR members usually meet? At the z1 booth? Where?

Columbus.Ohio