picked up my bike

More
22 Jan 2011 20:36 #424573 by MuzzleMike
Replied by MuzzleMike on topic picked up my bike
Thanks Patton .

I got chased out of my garage for the lat week . The temps are getting to the point that my heater is complaining that it is working to hard so I shut everything down until the temps come out of the single diggets . Right now I am looking at negative temps Fahrenheit . I could never under stand how you can have no temp.

Mike

82 KZ750 LTD H3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2011 22:37 #425216 by bushman8377
Replied by bushman8377 on topic picked up my bike
I wish i had a garage to work in, ive been off work for the past 2 1/2 months due to an arm surgery so i can at least work on the bikes durring the day. Now my police isnt running right and tore it apart today to figure out why.

kz 750 ltd
kz1000p
cb 360 making a "desert rat"

More
25 Jan 2011 22:33 #425606 by bushman8377
Replied by bushman8377 on topic picked up my bike
well some good new today after a few months of fighting a valve adjustment my 750 rides again. here is smoe simple advice when putting on a new valve cover gasket check and make sure that all bolts will thread in befor tightening them, i broke one off in the right side middle cam hump. after 15 miles and no leak im going to leave it till next valve adjustment unles it does start leaking. now on to finding a better seat pan.

kz 750 ltd
kz1000p
cb 360 making a "desert rat"

More
25 Jan 2011 22:43 #425607 by MuzzleMike
Replied by MuzzleMike on topic picked up my bike
Good going .

The temps are on the rise so it looks like I might get to go and work on those carbs . Not really looking foreword to it but I can not wait to hear that puppy run . I will have to what until payday to pick up an inline filter . It is nice to hear that some one is make some progress .

Mike

82 KZ750 LTD H3