New here...

More
27 Feb 2016 03:04 #712703 by Gorta
Replied by Gorta on topic New here...
Hy
Thanks
I have 3 old lathe engines, but they work. Better than any new ones. it's tollerance is 0.01 so you can make a wristwatch if you want.
I use Unior tools, its like Beta, Wurth, Zebra,...Unior is the best tool you can buy, they give you a warranty and they sell tools all over the world.
Akrapovic exhaust sistems factory is about 20 miles from my home and they use only Unior. Its like Kraftsmann or Snap-on in US.

Will post photos of lathe and other bikes..
Thanxs
Dejan
The following user(s) said Thank You: 531blackbanshee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2016 05:49 - 27 Feb 2016 05:52 #712708 by GPzMOD750
Replied by GPzMOD750 on topic New here...
Well, welcome.

You are a true modern day renaissance man! A pro chef that knuckle busts (mechanic) and makes chips (machines).

The Z in the European market is the same as the KZ elsewhere. Kawasaki didn't want to use KZ in Europe because of it was the Nazi abbreviated designation of concentration camp (Konzentrationslager), for example KZ Dachau, so they dropped the "K" there.

I'm not a fan of clip-ons but if you like them keep them. I've just removed the factory clip-ons on my GPz750 to, ironically, lower my grips with drag bars.

Let's see your other bikes and for us machinists on here your equipment. I was a professional gunsmith for 20 years and am now a full time machinist. One of the reasons I had to give up on the gunsmithing is because I neither had the room nor money to get my own machines.
Last edit: 27 Feb 2016 05:52 by GPzMOD750.

More
01 Mar 2016 21:53 #713359 by JohnNarvaez
Replied by JohnNarvaez on topic New here...
Hello everyone,
My name is John K. Narvaez, and I am from Fort Wayne, IN, USA.
I am new in this forum and desperately looking forward to start the discussion on bike.
I am a huge fan of motorcycles and always enjoy any topic on bikes with anyone.

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
02 Mar 2016 05:40 #713386 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic New here...
Then start your own thread in the new members section.
Steve