• Page:

TOPIC:

Public Apology 02 Mar 2024 10:12 #895838

• Mikaw
  • Mikaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1859
Wookie,

I owe a you a public apology. You were good enough to help and I was negligent in repayment of services. My first duty was to you and I got caught to in dealing with the seller and that was wrong. I apologize and appreciate your help, you went over and beyond, that is not lost on me. Thank you for your help. 
1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Street Fighter LTD, !Seymore, Wookie58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Public Apology 02 Mar 2024 12:33 #895847

• Wookie58
  • Thank you received: 1789
Thanks Matt, appreciate you getting it sorted. "my children will be happy they can eat again now"   Lol. But seriously there is absolutely no need to have gone public over what I'm sure was an oversight. If anybody else is reading this please don't let Matt's transparency deter you from dealing with him on future transactions.(he is one of the good guys)
PS: you paid me in sterling but the price I gave you was US$ - I have refunded the overpayment (I'm not about making money from friends)

PPS: Don't answer the door until I can get "Gnasher" on the phone and tell him "we are all good" (he's a bad man !!!) 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikaw

Public Apology 02 Mar 2024 21:12 #895863

• Mikaw
  • Mikaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1859

Thanks Matt, appreciate you getting it sorted. "my children will be happy they can eat again now"   Lol. But seriously there is absolutely no need to have gone public over what I'm sure was an oversight. If anybody else is reading this please don't let Matt's transparency deter you from dealing with him on future transactions.(he is one of the good guys)
PS: you paid me in sterling but the price I gave you was US$ - I have refunded the overpayment (I'm not about making money from friends)

PPS: Don't answer the door until I can get "Gnasher" on the phone and tell him "we are all good" (he's a bad man !!!) 
Just don’t send Cornpop, he’s a bad dude!
1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wookie58

Public Apology 02 Mar 2024 22:12 #895865

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2621

Just don’t send Cornpop, he’s a bad dude!

Yeah he'll fall down on you over and over and over.....

• Page: