Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1982 KZ1100 -- major Price drop to $2,000 29 Mar 2024 11:21 #897047

• Gtista
  • Gtista's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
This is the bike described in my 8 February 2024 for sale post with for some reason I can't explain something like 4 sets of the pictures I posted in the listing.

My eBay "buyer" just welshed on the sale and I really have to clear out my garage since recent back surgery is limiting my riding of "big" bikes.

So I will sell at the "fire sale" price of $2,000, where is, as is.  Bike runs fine and everything including the odometer works.

Have a look at my 8 February 2024 for sale listing and PM me if you are interested.  I am located in Solomons, Maryland.  Local pickup or I will work with buyer if buyer arranges transportation and pays for it.

I think this is a great bargain!

Thanks,

Gtista

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1982 KZ1100 -- major Price drop to $2,000 29 Mar 2024 11:58 #897048

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1972
Great  price   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

1982 KZ1100 -- major Price drop to $2,000 29 Mar 2024 15:19 #897054

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2629

This is the bike described in my 8 February 2024 for sale post with for some reason I can't explain something like 4 sets of the pictures I posted in the listing.

My eBay "buyer" just welshed on the sale and I really have to clear out my garage since recent back surgery is limiting my riding of "big" bikes.

So I will sell at the "fire sale" price of $2,000, where is, as is.  Bike runs fine and everything including the odometer works.

Have a look at my 8 February 2024 for sale listing and PM me if you are interested.  I am located in Solomons, Maryland.  Local pickup or I will work with buyer if buyer arranges transportation and pays for it.

I think this is a great bargain!

Thanks,

Gtista

When selling vehicles I always required a non refundable deposit of  $500 to keep buyers honest. Had a couple bid against each other to go over my reserve that wasn't listed. The one that won tried to back out but had to forfeit the $500 he had to pledge to bid. This happened a few times and it turned out they had a history of this crap. You can set limits on who can bid due to their history, etc. Some get their rocks off doing this and when they have to pay they cry like babies. 
I stopped selling on eBay for this reason.
Too many scammers and jerks. 
Steve

• Page: