Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Why they hate us 01 Mar 2015 17:13 #663107

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2621
That's the one. Useless without the card. 16GB cost me $10.
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Why they hate us 01 Mar 2015 18:18 #663110

• Zephyrrider
  • User
  • Thank you received: 50
Steve at $37 all up that is bloody amazing.
Here is the squid - didnt think a video was necessary

Attachment Squid.png not found

Had one of those stupid looking nazi helmuts as well to look like an even bigger jerk.
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.
Attachments:

Why they hate us 01 Mar 2015 19:44 #663119

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
His Tats would have mad a good lamp shade. :woohoo:
I'll try putting up the clip I tried earlier. Watch for my name in the road. I tried to black it out. Too bad he's dead.
Steve :evil:

Last edit: by SWest.

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 00:53 #663142

• Zephyrrider
  • User
Yes would have been a nice Kaleidoscope from the tats - i have no clue what they are thinking before they go for a ride - neither would they - not much going on in there :laugh:
Plugs should be very clean mate. Roars like a big cat.
Your roads are bowling greens compared to here - smooth as a babys bum.
Was your name on the road in that clip ?
Mick.
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 05:52 #663155

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 517
Now this ain't no photoshop :laugh:
These crazy mid 70's Cool Kats! Original Hippsters! Can You Dig it? I'm Hip!
Partying and trippin on Acid. :woohoo:
No this is not anyone I know? But this pic was on here years ago.
I did this for my old friends. The "Club 609" was a biker bar the "609' was the street address on Tonawanda street in Riverside. in Buffalo Closed in 1977 after a murder out back under the big willow tree. Building is gone but tree is still there. Just a little biker story. good patch vs. bad patch!
Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

Attachments:

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 06:03 #663156

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Just before the stop sign. Jetting is still a little off. The slide cut away is wrong for a Kaw. They were set up for a Honda big bore. 2.0 and I need a 1.5. They're not made anymore so if I shave them and I'm wrong, I'm FK'd. Been thinking of buying some slides for a 34 mm 1.5 and tap the tops for the linkage. I won't do anything until I get a new piston. Might have to start over anyway. :whistle:
Those Nazi's were Monsters. Damn near took over the world. When I got my kids we were in a recession in 93. No one was working. I was lucky to make $20-40 a day doing odd jobs if I could get one. I found a job as a handy man at $15/hr for BFB Studios. A German company. They had me making props and maintaining their property's. Had to drive to Hollywood hills, Laguna, Beverly Hills, they even wanted me to go to New York City where they had a Town House. Couldn't do that. Kids. Their book keeper, Molly didn't like me. Old German Jew woman. She kept shorting my checks or leaving the office before I could get mine. Peter and she would fight like hell about me. She didn't like my being a single father. One day Peter apologized for Molly's behavior and I joked. " now I know why Hitler did what he did." I've never seen Peter get so mad. Almost got fired. They gave Molly retirement and hired a new Book Keeper. They kept me busy for 14 years. Couldn't have kept my kids without them.
Oh and the models? Too skinny.
Steve

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 07:46 #663165

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Didn't think I'd have to work in the rain. Would have cleaned out the box first. Replaced the rotor, the stator tested good but still low charging. Should have switched the stater too. I have one. Regulator is all over the map. Checking connections now. Lots of snow on the mountains. Will take pics this morning before it melts.
Steve

Last edit: by SWest.

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 08:35 #663171

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014

z1kzonly wrote: Now this ain't no photoshop :laugh:
These crazy mid 70's Cool Kats! Original Hippsters! Can You Dig it? I'm Hip!
Partying and trippin on Acid. :woohoo:
No this is not anyone I know? But this pic was on here years ago.
I did this for my old friends. The "Club 609" was a biker bar the "609' was the street address on Tonawanda street in Riverside. in Buffalo Closed in 1977 after a murder out back under the big willow tree. Building is gone but tree is still there. Just a little biker story. good patch vs. bad patch!

Those were the days. Tires were cheap. Gas was going up. Could only get gas every other day. "I can't drive 55". Smokies everywhere.
Looks like they poured some gas down and ignited it with a burn out.
I had just bought Bossie when the head line was, Kawasaki 900 T bones a Jaguar going through the driver's door and coming out the passenger door. No survivors.
The desert was the place for me.
Steve

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 10:50 #663184

• !Seymore
  • User
  • Ride on...
  • Thank you received: 61

swest wrote: It is on eBay. Seller is ideal.auto, $27.59 free shipping. Had it in a week.
Having trouble coping the link. I'll PM you.
Steve

Steve... So, is 1:02 the longest VID you can save? Also, looks like the mount could use some beefing up... shakey on the VIDs. Share a PIC of your rig, mounted?
C.
79' KZ650-D2 [fsm] (Max)
83' KZ750-F1 LTD [clymers] (Kay)
82' KZ1100-D1 Specter (another project)
78' KZ650-B2a (J&H, A Project)
91' KZ1000-P (P = parts)

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 11:14 #663188

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
It's on the windshield. It has a anti shake function. I can set it to 5,10 or continuous loop. Still learning how to use it. The plug in adapter takes a lot of juice though thus discovering low charging issues. I'll post a pic of it mounted. I need to buffer the sound, It's bounced back by my boxes then amplified by the windshield. It's curved like a dish. MY BIKE DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT!
Steve

Attachments:

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 13:03 #663210

• Zephyrrider
  • User
All i can see is a black smudge before stop sign.
Will keep my opinion about Germans etc to myself but damn lucky they ran out of everything during wars - should have finished them properly though first time.
How are you formatting your 16 Gig card Steve.
It has a built in rechargable battery doesnt it - should give you at least an hour.
My bike sounds exactly right on recordings - no fairing helps, Mick.
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Why they hate us 02 Mar 2015 16:28 #663230

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
It can happen again. Scary how close that guy came though. Peter and Bernd were good people and loved my kids. The whole crew were great. That was a stupid thing to say. They sent me to Bombay beach to paint a dock for a shoot. I drove down to the Salton Sea and started painting. The owner came out of the Cafe and asked me what I was doing. I said "painting the dock." The look one his face told me he hadn't been told. I said BFB was on their way. He smiled and said "keep painting, thanks." It was a fun job. Every day something different.
I can format the cam with the puter or on it. Still learning. How do I crop vids with VLC?
I'm going to try a piece of foam to dampen the sound. The bike sounds crisper than it sounds on Video. Right now I have to figure out my charging problem. I think it's the regulator/rectifier.
The battery lasts about an hour. I'd like to have it come on when I start the bike just in case.
Steve