Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cooling systems 17 Feb 2022 16:08 #862498

• TexasKZ
  • TexasKZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2067
Cooling systems for MotoGP, F1, NASCAR and more. Mind blowing technology. Fast forward to about 15:40 and watch from there.

1982 KZ1000 LTD parts donor
1981 KZ1000 LTD awaiting resurrection
2000 ZRX1100 not ridden enough

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cooling systems 17 Feb 2022 19:06 #862500

• Mikaw
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1859
3D printing with aluminum powder and a laser… watertight… that’s some good stuff… Thanks
1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.

Cooling systems 17 Feb 2022 21:54 #862502

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394
The two guys doing the interviewing are Russel Ingall and Paul Morris, both guys race or raced V8 supercars here in Australia. I drive past that facility every time I go to work on my bike. 
I also Have a friend that has a local business making parts for the aerospace industries world wide, he also has some impressive CNC machines. 
Very cool stuff....

Cooling systems 21 Apr 2022 21:35 #865922

• Ojisan rider
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 63
Not to hijack the thread, but...................

Australian V-8! Love those races! Holden was my car. For some reason, didn't like Ford that much. Last time I've seen these were about 12 years ago when I was still working in Airline industry. Working as scheduler. Making schedules for the pilots and had more than a few from down there. Did I mentioned that you guys speak with funny accent? Great guys and since I was making schedule, they brought me all kind of goodies. That's when I learned Vegimite. That's an acquired taste. Love them those Tim Tum (I think that's what it's called). I couldn't get them fast enough. Always fight between me and my wife. Pretty soon, all of them was bringing me those. Did I mention you guys speak funny?

Miss those great time and friends. I still keep in touch with few of them through Facebook and other social media. Still drinking lotta beers with blue can. Forgot the name of it. 
82' KZ750-R1 cafe racer style. Clip-on, Rear set, Fork-Brace, Mikuni Flat-slide (forgot the size), Kerker.
84' GPz750 (basket case). everything are in pieces.
89' ZX750-H1 (ZX-7 Ninja). Resurrection project are on going with my KZ750. Everything is stock.

Cooling systems 21 Apr 2022 22:58 #865925

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394

Not to hijack the thread, but...................

Australian V-8! Love those races! Holden was my car. For some reason, didn't like Ford that much. Last time I've seen these were about 12 years ago when I was still working in Airline industry. Working as scheduler. Making schedules for the pilots and had more than a few from down there. Did I mentioned that you guys speak with funny accent? Great guys and since I was making schedule, they brought me all kind of goodies. That's when I learned Vegimite. That's an acquired taste. Love them those Tim Tum (I think that's what it's called). I couldn't get them fast enough. Always fight between me and my wife. Pretty soon, all of them was bringing me those. Did I mention you guys speak funny?

Miss those great time and friends. I still keep in touch with few of them through Facebook and other social media. Still drinking lotta beers with blue can. Forgot the name of it. 

I hope the blue cans were Toohey's New, Fosters is the other Blue can and its more of a laxative !!    Also, the Chocolate biscuits are Tim Tams, yep, they're good !!

• Page: