Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1980 z1 classic 21 Apr 2024 12:11 #897950

• nedrowjoe
  • nedrowjoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
My dad bought a z1 classic new in 1980. he had to sell it when I was born. I’ve been on this forum mostly for a 1981 csr 1000 I rebuilt. Unfortunately I had to sell it. a while back I came across a z1 classic for sale but rough shape, I think I paid 300, but had no title.. then about a year later I found another one with a title for even less. my father was going to turn it into 1 bike. I was excited for him. Since then he got into cruisers and now owns an Indian Full dresser that he has cammed, chipped and piped. it’s a 25-30k bike. apparently he has no desire to do anything with the ol Z1. he’s offered to sell it to me. I want it, but I’m not wanting ANYTHING to do with that particular FI system. And would like to convert it to carbs. Obv my dream would be some Mikuni Flatside pumpers.. buttt.. I forgot and recently remembered I have a set of 4 on a rail that are in good shape. keihin CVK I believe they are 34s.. I’ve had no luck IDing them with the serial number “V199 YC08”. Can I use these on the Z1? because that would be awesome! here is a few pics and the only “info” I have on them 
You do not have permissions to access this page.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: