Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kawasaki KZ1000LTD B2 Carbs 26 Jan 2024 09:25 #894462

• asphalt900
  • asphalt900's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 167
Yet another finished set. These are the proper 16001-1055's for the 1978 B2 and/or LTD. All jetting correct for those "Jardine 4 into 2's. as it came from the factory. I'll be posting the remains of the multitude Z1200's of which i have about 3 completed sets soon. Darn, thinking ill have about every Kaw 1000 carb accounted for the enthusiast before i'm done, Well almost. I exclusively used different lighting in this pictorial. Why, to show you all how buying off sites like ebay and others can "hype-up" glam by different light exposures. While I can most certainly make these castings gleen, that's not what persons want and/or necessary. The originals, regardless of year/model were NEVER shiny, more of a iridescent blueish color. But over a period of time that original color dissipates and resulting environmental conditions resolve one to make that critical decision as to what appearance is a happy medium. Because it's a pot aluminum, it'll find it's way back to a happy "spot" of coloring. Anyhoot, here's another set looking for a home.   
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: howardhb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: