Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Notice to friends, customers and anyone interested! 21 Mar 2006 16:50 #33176

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
Folks, I have been getting quite a few phone calls asking for tech support from customers, my KZrider.com friends and folks I have never heard of. In addition, I get about 30 emails a day from folks asking for tech support for their carburetors; many who are not customers but just need help. I also get several U2Us asking similar carb tech questions. It would really help if everyone who is not a customer needing tech support for their new carb purchase or rebuild would ask the question here in this forum or go to my new web site and use the Carburetors Tech Stuff area I set up. This will allow me to make better use of my time which means that I will get to eat better! bwhahaha Thanks for your cooperation. I hate to cut back on my KZrider time and the time I spend on other message forums trying to help folks. See my sig or the links section for my web site link.
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Notice to friends, customers and anyone interested! 21 Mar 2006 16:55 #33179

• kzjames
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
George. I for one am greatful for the help that you have been so generous in providing. As I am in the advice business myself I understand and respect your need to make a living while providing help for free along the way (partly becuase you love it and partly because I think you are probably just a nice guy)

Thanks for not deserting us together!!!

Notice to friends, customers and anyone interested! 21 Mar 2006 18:52 #33217

• reborn650
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
I agree with kzjames on this one. We are very fortunate to have WG as a member. He is a highly valuable resource source for all of our carb matters, but it should be when he decides he has the time to spare from his business.

As George so eloquently stated (and I will paraphrase him)...a guy needs to eat. I am issuing this suggestion...if WG helps out with advice on a specific carb problem the fellow Kzr member should send WG a gift certificate to his favorite Texas rib joint. WG can post a few phone numbers for restaraunts in Mico, TX and this way we can help keep him on a healthy carb diet:)

Just kidding folks but I just checked out his new web site at www.wgcarbs.com Pretty nice job George and thanks from everyone here for your wisdom and advice.

Cheers-Colin Fireth-Ontario Canada

Post edited by: reborn650, at: 2006/03/21 21:55
-1977 Kz650 Custom bought new by brother. Now with 810 kit, GPz750 cams, intake valves, Mikuni 29 smoothbores, velocity stacks, Dyna Igntion, MAC pipe and other goodies.
-1982 Ferrari 308 GTSi Red/Tan
-Toyota FJ Cruiser - 6 speed tank
-2010 Mazda CX-7 Turbo (my bride's)
-1998 Jeep TJ Wrangler 4.0...

Notice to friends, customers and anyone interested! 21 Mar 2006 21:47 #33282

• newbikekiller
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Who is going to step up to the plate when WG is out of the business?

It will be fun to see who could fill those big shoes for sure.

NBK

Notice to friends, customers and anyone interested! 22 Mar 2006 05:15 #33313

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
Arghhghghg, my doctor would be horrified at these suggestions! He has me on a fat boy diet now! I am down to one breakfast taco and a BOWL OF CEREAL for breakfast. He wanted me to give up tacos all together but I went into withdrawal right on the floor of his office and started foaming at the mouth and screaming and he admitted it appeared I needed at least one taco each morning! I love to help folks but need to manage my time better. BTW: I don't think we have "ribs" places in Texas. We consider BBQ to be beef brisket. Ribs ain't really BBQ here. Here is a link to the best BBQ in Texas: www.coopersbbq.com/

There are three Coopers in Texas. One is in Junction, one is in Mason and the most famous in Llano. I have eaten at all three; IN ONE DAY hehe... (just to say I did it... the missus still isn't over that road trip).
Here is a pic of the kid standing in front of the coopers in Llano looking less than skinny...

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!
Attachments:

• Page: