• Page:

TOPIC:

how much can i get? 09 Nov 2005 17:40 #7417

• RollingStock
  • RollingStock's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
how much yall think i can get for this stuff

-a set of 1200cc wisco high comp pistons(for a kz1000). only missing one top ring all the other are still good..
-kz1000 block
-ported head,set up for over sized valves
-whole tranny(all gears and everything)

im thinking of listing this stuff on ebay. ill probly never have the time or money to use these stuff on my bike.

Post edited by: rollingstock, at: 2005/11/09 20:41
73 z1900 street nitrous drag bike(powered but honda)
83 kz750 turbo street fighter project

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

how much can i get? 10 Nov 2005 05:51 #7492

• wiredgeorge
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
Since the 1200 pistons need a block with sleeves, you probably won't get a whole lot for them. Sleeving a block and the machine work will make that a fairly expensive project. A set of used pistons probably will go for under $50 where you need new rings.

The 1000 block would go for about $25-35 per most eBay auctions.

The ported head set up for oversized valves had best have the original cam shafter keepers. If it does, you didn't mention if there were bearings or not but assuming it is a bear head with the machine work, you should be able to get $100-150 with the cam keepers. Without the cam keepers, it might not sell.

The tranny... depends... is everything 100 percent? Is it undercut? The tranny prices vary all over the place. Check eBay and right now you will probably find 4 or 5 complete transmissions and these usually sell for a decent price if they are in good shape. Probably not for as much as you would like but better than most other used parts.
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

how much can i get? 17 Nov 2005 22:14 #8765

• wireguy
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
whats high compression 10;1,12:1 13:1???what kind of head kz,j I might be interested This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page: