Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

had a bad dream! 05 Jun 2006 16:14 #52330

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
I keep having this recurring nightmare... New KZ owner. Wants to buy carbs. In my dream, when I ask the new KZ owner why, he says that adjusting his mixture screws doesn't improve his hard starting, lack of power, filthy spark plugs... the list goes on and on and on and on... In my dream, I ask the new KZ owner if he has adjusted his valve. The answer is an emphatic... NO NO NO, the PO told me that he always adjusted valves and sometimes, the answer is, I am waiting till after I get some money to buy a manual and sometimes the answer is, NO, I am waiting till after the end of the riding season when I have some time or the answer is.... errrr ANYWAY, this haunting dream has forced me to put yet another tech tip on my web site:

www.wgcarbs.com/269767.html

If you think that adjusting your valves is something that might make a difference in the way your bike performs, take a look at this link BEFORE contacting me about carb work or at a minimum making generally useless adjustments to the various screws on your carburetors! ;)

Seriously folks, about 1/3 or all the carburetor issues my potential customers are having are valve adjustments!
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

had a bad dream! 05 Jun 2006 16:35 #52333

• Pterosaur
  • Visitor
As much as I trtied to resist the temptation....

George, got the perfect sig file for ya:

If they don't get this, they just don't get it...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: