Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1980 KZ1000 Kaw Service Manual 28 Oct 2005 05:33 #4861

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
I have been contacted by a 1980 KZ1000 owner from Argentina. That person requested a copy of the Kawasaki Service Manual for the KZ1000 for that year in .pdf format OR a Xerox copy. Can anyone help? I have seen KZ1000 manuals on eBay in the past on CDRom. If you have a copy and would like to help me, drop me a note at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you have it in your power to help someone in need, helping is the right thing to do!
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1980 KZ1000 Kaw Service Manual 18 Nov 2005 00:25 #8782

• wireguy
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
if you know what sections he needs i can copy them and fax it to you,i dont have a cd rom version .im not into hi tech stuff thats why i build 900-1000 kaws and 55 chevys hope this This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1980 KZ1000 Kaw Service Manual 18 Nov 2005 06:02 #8800

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
I pointed the guy towards an eBay seller who sells KZ1000 manuals in CD form. I gave the guy a current auction and he seemed happy with it...

I have had quite a few requests for help from guys from South America. I think language makes it difficult for them to really make full use of a forum like this one and they often are a lot more isolated in their bike ownership than we are. Hope to see a lot more of our South American bros taking part in the future! They really do come up with a lot of innovation we don't have to worry about as they don't have access to the info and parts we do.

Thanks for the kind offer! BTW: I wish I worked on cars but haven't touched them for years... just too many old bikes out there! I have an 80 Caddy that I ride to church on Sundays and such but leave its wrenching to the pros at a good shop...
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

• Page: