Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

wgcarbs.com news update! 22 Feb 2008 06:42 #196231

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
February was a busy month for wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors. We got our little Vintage Bike Tech Forum back online after it was hosed by our previous hosting company. It now works great and while it doesn't replace kzrider.com, it does allow us to chat with our customers and friends who own not only Kaws but also GS, CB, XS, etc.

The BIG news is that we have added another employee. Mike has completed his training and is now working full-time cleaning carburetors. I am committed to getting turn around time for sales and rebuilds down to a couple weeks. Our turn around has shrunk since Mike has come on board!

We put an addition on the original shop building for storage. All our carb storage is now in the addition along with small parts bins for hardware and rebuild parts. No more tripping over this stuff in the work area.

Last, we have hired a bookkeeper and I am hoping that we will get our information better organized as a result so that eventually, an order will automatically trigger a specific parts inventory move.

Post edited by: wiredgeorge, at: 2008/02/27 09:23
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: