Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1974 Honda CB 360 17 Jul 2007 19:45 #157607

• ringring
  • ringring's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I know that this is KZ forum, and KZ's are my first love, but I was wondering if anyone looking would know what one of these old dogs are worth. She has very low miles, I think 5000, and in mint condition. I haven't had it running in years but it ran when I parked it. I am SURE it needs new tires as it still has the "tracter" tire in the front that it came with. I took all the necessary precautions needed before parking it. even the seat is perfect!
Thanks
Tim
Anoka, MN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1974 Honda CB 360 17 Jul 2007 20:15 #157616

• RonKZ650
  • User
  • Thank you received: 237
Any bike in mint condition is great to me. The magazines were not kind to the CB360 as I remember though. One comment was "the only notabable feature of the bike was the variable speed transmission, sometimes it has 6 speeds, sometimes not". A joke meaning really not a reliable model, or noteworthy in performance. Still a nice little bike to me, my aunt rode one for years. Hard to imagine my 80 yr old aunt today ever riding, but she did. Had good luck with the model as I remember. They had the stator problems common at the time and were not regarded as a good model as the CB350, but heck mint, I'd love to have one now. As to what it's worth, hard to say, but to me anything if really mint, even a little CB360 would be worth close to $1000 if running perfect and not fooled with.
321,000 miles on KZ's that I can remember. Not going to see any more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: