Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Poker Run Tomorrow 22 Jun 2007 13:52 #151821

• KZSteelers
  • KZSteelers's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys, just wanted to thank all of you who gave me some help to get my KZ back together.

For those of you who are around the Western PA area, tomorrow (6/23) there is going to be a poker run for the Daniel Still Memorial Scholarship. I attended high school with Daniel Stitt, and was killed in 2001 in an ATV accident. His family started the Daniel Stitt memorial scholarship, and money is given to the top three applicants every year who are graduating from North Clarion County Jr. Sr. High School.

The ride includes a hand of poker and a 120 mile bike ride. Last year they had about 150-200 bikes. The ride was broken into 5 checkpoints along the way. They have dinner and a Chinese auction after all the riders have returned. The best hand gets 200, the runner up gets 100, and the worst hand gets 50 dollars.

Registration starts tomorrow at 9AM at the Antler Club in Lucinda, PA. The address for the Antler Club is 231 Sunset Drive, Lucinda, PA 16235. The cost is 20 dollars for one person, and 30 if you are carrying a passenger.

If you can, you should come out to this. This is a very good cause, and losing a son couldn't have happened to a nicer family. Hopefully, I will see some of you there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: