Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thats it I have had it with this thing! 04 Aug 2007 20:00 #161777

• donthekawguy
  • donthekawguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 8
So I go to my friends house yesterday and get the cams in. Fire it up and it runs like sh#t. Play around with some stuff-nothing helps. We do a leak down test and two of the cylinders read moderate. We can hear the air coming out of the exhaust. :angry: I drga it home and put the battery on a charger-NOTHING! :angry: After owning this thing for 3 years and getting nowhere I have decided to start the total tear down tonight when I get home from work. I should have it stripped tonight and have the frame done by next week. I'm going to gusset it and have it powder coated. I'm going to also do the 6 over arm that I have laying around. Not sure about the wheels yet. I have spokes (18 inch front and 18x5 rear). I'm going to powdercoat it green and paint it to match. The motor will be silver with a blower set up I'm getting from the dragracer guy in town. It should be sweet! I'll have tons of pictures and I'm hoping to have it done by June of next year. Here I go on my journey of frustration, skinned knuckles and poverty. But in the end I will have the biggest smile on my face. :)
Rathdrum Idaho
1971 Kawasaki g3ss
1972 Yamaha R5 350
1965 Suzuki Hillbilly
1964 Yamaha 125

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thats it I have had it with this thing! 04 Aug 2007 21:23 #161786

• arai59
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
kick it to the curb.

Thats it I have had it with this thing! 05 Aug 2007 08:13 #161845

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207
If you have lot's of $$$$$$ you can farm out all the work :D

Decreases the frustration level, but not near as much fun. Leastways that's what I keep telling myself, since I have never had the $$$$$$$$ to farm work out (and not sure I would do it if I could) :D
KD9JUR

• Page: