Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Brand New Rider 25 Jul 2006 08:50 #64545

• mysticwolf
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
nice looking bike, take cre of it, and it will take care of you. But be carful out there, not sure about canada, but in the U.S there are alot of A$$ holes, be careful, ride safe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brand New Rider 27 Jul 2006 10:11 #65157

• rede4u
  • User
Looks like a nice find.
Remember; watch your back, if possible make eye contact, make sure you can always be seen and dont get yourself into something you don't have the power to get yourself out of.

Oh! have fun. :cheer:

Brand New Rider 27 Jul 2006 11:08 #65175

• ronjones
  • User
  • Thank you received: 4
Nice looking bike Tim, it looks like the seat is even in good shape. Well since several of the old-timers here have given you some fine advice about riding. I thought I'd give my thoughts also. IMO, Keep in your mind that Everyone in a cage is trying to deliberately kill you. That way you might stay away from the few nuts that really do. It's also much easier to take the drivers test w/a small bike as it is much more handlable.
'82 KZ750 CSR, M1 twin. Mac 2-1 exhaust, K&N pods, 17tooth drive sprocket, Mikuni BS-34 carbs w/#47.5 pilot jet and #125 main jet, Canadian XS650 needlejetjet needle, Wired George's coil mod.
Barrak, Nancy and Harry says: Welcome to the United Soviet States of America, Comrades

Brand New Rider 27 Jul 2006 12:00 #65182

• IowaKZ
  • User
  • '80 G1 Classic
  • Thank you received: 5
I second what ronjones says. I always assume that every cage is going to cut me off or pull out in front of me. That way I am not unpleasantly surprises.

Take care and ride safe. That is one pretty bike.

:)
1980 G1 Classic
Bettendorf, Iowa

Brand New Rider 28 Jul 2006 11:55 #65444

• rbishop
  • User
That is a nice looking bike Tim. Just take your time and learn to ride safe and watch for them little old ladies that cannot see over the steering wheel.