• Page:

TOPIC:

gallery access 14 Jun 2006 07:30 #54442

• dtkid
  • dtkid's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Folks:

I just picked up my 1979 KZ1000 last night. I want to check out the gallery to get some ideas on a paint scheme but I can't seem to access it. When I hit the "gallery" key I get sent to the page that lets me insert my own pic. But I don't have a pic to insert (yet). I just want to gauck at the beautiful rides already posted. What am I doing wrong. Please excuse my ignorance.

Much thanks for the assistance: dtkid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

gallery access 14 Jun 2006 07:38 #54445

• Pterosaur
  • Visitor
When you hit the "gallery" key, it should be tking you to the "categories" page, where you can select which class of bikes you want to get a gander at...

Question: Which browser are you using? - IE (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera...etc.)

Post edited by: Pterosaur, at: 2006/06/14 10:39

gallery access 14 Jun 2006 07:41 #54446

• dtkid
  • User
I reckon my browser is "Internet Explorer". I think that is a browser (as you can tell I'm not so computer savy). I know how to do stuff but most often don't know what you call what I am doing??!!?!

gallery access 14 Jun 2006 07:47 #54448

• Pterosaur
  • Visitor
dtkid wrote:

I reckon my browser is "Internet Explorer". I think that is a browser (as you can tell I'm not so computer savy).

Yep, that's the browser.

I know how to do stuff but most often don't know what you call what I am doing??!!?!

Are you attempting to enter the gallery via the sub menu on the "Members" key, or from the login page?

Either should be taking you to the "categories" page, but I'm no expert on this site software. One of the Mods 'll spot this and perhaps be better equipped to give you a definitive answer...

gallery access 14 Jun 2006 07:49 #54452

• dtkid
  • User
much thanks from the mountains

• Page: