• Page:

TOPIC:

just joined 05 Jun 2006 08:55 #52208

• dtkid
  • dtkid's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Folks:

I just joined last week. I found about the site from my friends at the GSResouces site. They speak highly of you folks.

I have been riding since 1972 and now that I am 44 years old it seems that working on and riding old metric bikes is all I do.

I have the following rides:

1980 & 1981 Suzuki GS750Ls
1980 Suzuki GS1100E
1979 Yamaha XS650
1970 Yamaha R5 (RD-350)(stroker)
1974 Suzuki GT550 (stroker)
1979 Kawasaki KZ1000

I love these old machines and look forward to learning much about my new purchase (79' KZ1000).

I live in the beautiful mountains of Southeast Kentucky where I ride totally unburdened by traffic. In addition, because so few people live in the mountains I don't have to worry about the sound of my bikes. I can ride without baffles, just like the cops around here do!

Thanks for the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just joined 05 Jun 2006 09:27 #52214

• NOS
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey, it's about time ya posted something! :P
I replied to your post on GSR and have been waiting to see ya!
lol...anyway...
Welcome! It's good to se ya made it here. I hope you found some info in the forums that helps with the KZ. Everyone here is willing to help.

Now a couple of tips...

1. Put your location and bikes in your sig. There are alot of KZR's out there (perhaps some in or close to your area) that are willing to come to help you.[Warning: You must provide BEER! ];)
It also helps with any questions you post, so you don't have to list your info again.

2. The MOST important thing Pics:woohoo: we need to see what ya got in the garage man!

K, I'm done yapin' for the day

Welcome and ride safe :)

Post edited by: NOS, at: 2006/06/05 12:29

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: