Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New guy. 31 May 2006 07:49 #51128

• monty732
  • monty732's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all.I've had a few KZ's in the past(all smaller engines)and want to buy a 1000.I'm looking forward to learning about these from the members on this site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New guy. 31 May 2006 10:21 #51156

• tganek
  • Visitor
monty732 wrote:

Hi all.I've had a few KZ's in the past(all smaller engines)and want to buy a 1000.I'm looking forward to learning about these from the members on this site.

Welcome aboard monty732.

Now if you think that post will fly around here you couldn't be more wrong. These guys want details!!! These guys want PHOTOS! Don't have a bike to photograph? How 'bout a pic of the bike you want to get! Or the nieghbor's bike. Or a bike in the parking lot. How about your location in your signature line? This way the local members will better assist you in relieving yourself of cash. For a bike! Plenty of info here too!
Enjoy!

New guy. 31 May 2006 10:38 #51159

• monty732
  • monty732's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I don't have any pics of what I'm looking for.Just a plain jane 1000 that I can modify to my liking(wide swing arm,motor work,old style solo drag fender if I can find one).

Post edited by: monty732, at: 2006/05/31 13:41

New guy. 31 May 2006 11:27 #51174

• indykaw77
  • User
  • Thank you received: 4
Welcome to "Z" jungle!!!
You done went and found best place anywhere for whatever you want to know re: KZ'S......
Read, check the archives, ask questions......we all have and it has paid HUGE dividends.
Kawasaki Motorcycles...because cars lean th wrong way!

• Page: