Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 23 May 2006 07:27 #49396

• Nuttagrnup
  • Nuttagrnup's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
My husband and I are rebuilding a 1977 kz1000. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, although I think he may have in the past. I am having a great time learning about the bike (as I never paid much attention to any of them before) from the inside out. I am even thinking about learning to ride one :lol: Thanks for letting me join the group!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 23 May 2006 08:55 #49411

• NOS
  • User
Welcome :)
Good to hear from the females out there about enjoying rebuilding a bike. KZ's are some of the best bikes to learn on, as they're hard to kill ;)
I wish my wife would help me rebuild one of my bikes...but that's just a dream.:unsure:
You will find a lot of knowledge within this site. Everyone here is more than glad to help each other out.
Oh BTW... We need pics!!:woohoo: Pics of the rebuild, the first ride, before's if ya got em, it doesn't matter, we just want PICS!

Take care and ride safe :)

Post edited by: NOS, at: 2006/05/23 12:12

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 23 May 2006 18:33 #49544

• arai59
  • Visitor
Welcome ! I too am rebuilding a 77 1000. It was an LTD. Converting to a standard with a few mods.

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 23 May 2006 18:47 #49553

• Pterosaur
  • Visitor
NOS wrote:

Welcome :)....Oh BTW... We need pics!!:woohoo: Pics of the rebuild, the first ride, before's if ya got em, it doesn't matter, we just want PICS!...

Now there's something that's become something of a cultural oddity; a gal signs on to a board, and a guy gives her the woo-hoos :woohoo: and asks for pictures... of the bike.

Refreshing.

BTW, welcome aboard, arai...

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 23 May 2006 19:15 #49571

• NOS
  • User
Pterosaur wrote:

NOS wrote:

Welcome :)....Oh BTW... We need pics!!:woohoo: Pics of the rebuild, the first ride, before's if ya got em, it doesn't matter, we just want PICS!...

Now there's something that's become something of a cultural oddity; a gal signs on to a board, and a guy gives her the woo-hoos :woohoo: and asks for pictures... of the bike.

Refreshing.

BTW, welcome aboard, arai...

LOL :laugh: I never even thought about it that way. I guess I'm loosing my Edge :huh: :S :whistle: :blush:

Well, I still wanna see the bike though:woohoo: :P

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 23 May 2006 21:17 #49620

• JUSTICE114
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome, both you and your hubby! Yall keep us up to date with the Pic's, Before and after. We need pic's around here or we cant survive!!:dry: :dry: :dry: Help.....need photos....quick Lassie.. go get help..justice..need. phot....arhhh!!!!!:blink: :pinch: :pinch:

New Member from Cleveland Ohio 24 May 2006 04:39 #49651

• heartless
  • User
hey!! another lady!! Cool!! not to many of us willing to stick it out with all these guys!!! :S :laugh:

if you are putting time and effort into rebuilding you really need to learn to ride it...there is nothing better than the feeling you get riding a machine that YOU resurected!! :)
riding in general is a pretty liberating thing (I am 42 and just learned how 2 yrs ago!) makes me wonder why i didnt learn 15-20 yrs ago...

but as Justice so interestingly put it, we do need pics.
This thread is worthless without pics!!! We MUST see the bike!! :blink:

• Page: