Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from NewCastle, IN. 15 Apr 2006 13:50 #39721

• Vannod
  • Vannod's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all. I'm very happy I've found the center of the KZ universe. I live in NewCastle, IN, and this is my first bike. I'm having fun learning about riding and the maintiance of them. Have a few friends that ride old school that are giving me ideas for a winter project for the kz. Like a motor swap to a 600+ to a 1000, I'll just have to see what I can find. Stretching the swingarm and maybe lowering the rear a little. I'll just have to wait and see what I can do. Been doing mods to cars and trucks for about 14 years. Gonna try my skills on bikes now. Not sure how it will turn out, but it will be a very unique kz. But for now, I'm just trying to get it to run right, and get some ride time in this summer.:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from NewCastle, IN. 15 Apr 2006 13:54 #39722

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207
Ok then, hello from 20 miles north of you on State Rd 3 in Eaton Indiana :laugh:

Welcome to the site, and if you need hands on help, just holler :)

Post edited by: steell, at: 2006/04/15 16:55
KD9JUR

Hello from NewCastle, IN. 17 Apr 2006 08:52 #40179

• mysticwolf
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Welcome vannod ,Got another hooiser here. there are tons of stuff people will help you with when and if you need it. But one thing they will ask for in return is............ pics. so ya better get that camra out and start taking pics soon:woohoo: If your interested, there is a BIG poker run here in my hometown on the 18th of may. there will be over 1,000 bikes and vendors from all over the country. Last year we even had people come from as far away as England, emagine that. Big bike show, and cutom choppers you name it.

• Page: