Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Part it out or Sell it whole? 15 May 2021 22:22 #848516

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I have an '82 KZ1000J2 model hasn't been started in over 20 years, plus a box or two of parts new and used, some model specific tools, service manuals, micro-fiche printout, and a spare engine from 1983 Hwy Patrol wreck.   

Where I live there's no local interest in this bike, and I wondering what the barometer readings are elsewhere. 
Or perhaps the parts are of better interest?  

I was open to donation to a school or something like that, but again there's nothing like that near me. 

Any opinions? 
~ Steven
KZ1000 J2, 1982

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Part it out or Sell it whole? 16 May 2021 17:59 #848560

• 73z1
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 103
Take some photos, list on ebay.
Bikes in all conditions appear on ebay.

Part it out or Sell it whole? 17 May 2021 05:10 #848580

• Nessism
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 2672

I have an '82 KZ1000J2 model hasn't been started in over 20 years, plus a box or two of parts new and used, some model specific tools, service manuals, micro-fiche printout, and a spare engine from 1983 Hwy Patrol wreck.   

Where I live there's no local interest in this bike, and I wondering what the barometer readings are elsewhere. 
Or perhaps the parts are of better interest?  

I was open to donation to a school or something like that, but again there's nothing like that near me. 

Any opinions? 

What kind of condition is the bike in? Mileage?  I'm in the LAX area so not too far away.  Clear title?  Some photos would be nice.  Please message me with the particulars including how much $ you want.

• Page: