Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cafe seat 25 Apr 2017 00:51 #760191

• Georgia440ltd
  • Georgia440ltd's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I am looking for a cafe seat for my kz440 ltd. Can anyone tell me a seat that's a cafe style and works well with the kz? preferably with little modification. Just wanted to see what's worked for others. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cafe seat 25 Apr 2017 05:56 #760201

• martin_csr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1621
Probably any cafe racer seat is going to need some modification. Dimecitycycles has that type of stuff.
You might be able to install a cafe style seat cover. I didn't see anything on eb specific to the 440, but there are quite a few listed as cafe motorcycle seat covers. I have no idea how one of them would work on a 440 Ltd sea pan.

Clip on handlebars. Dimecitycycles has clip-ons. I believe the 440 fork tubes are 33mm, but you should verify. eb probably has a bunch listed. Z1Enterprises.com has a 33mm chrome set & they have other maintenance items for your bike. oil filters. air filter. etc.

Last edit: by martin_csr.

Cafe seat 25 Apr 2017 07:59 #760211

• Georgia440ltd
  • Georgia440ltd's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
thank you! that helps a lot. I have my eye on a particular seat from dime city and I'm hoping it won't give me too much trouble to mount it on there

Cafe seat 02 May 2017 06:37 #760957

• jsjamboree
  • User
Before you spend money on a cafe seat for your 440 you really need to look at your frame. Any 'off the shelf' cafe seat is going to need a straight flat frame for it to sit on. Or, its going to take you doing some fabrication to make the frame flat for the seat. Looking at a 440 frame, I dont see a simple way to pull this off.

• Page: