Big Bad Green & AMC

More
20 Oct 2011 10:04 - 10 Jun 2013 10:02 #484287 by martin_csr
Big Bad Green & AMC was created by martin_csr

Kawasaki Green

I'd guess AMC Big Bad Green would be a good match. I read somewhere that it's where Kawasaki got their idea for Kawasaki green.

Javelin or AMX in Big Bad Green

Here's a link to a paint code cross-reference page where I got the photo. PaintRef.com

1969 AMC AMX in Big Bad Green

Link provided by klx678 MotorCyclist - History of Kawasaki Green

ColorRite - Kawasaki 617 New Lime Green
I don't think this is the same as Big Bad Green. Someone else posted the color in regards to a question about Kawasaki lime green on a newer model.

Tamiya hobby paint comes in Spray Lacquer TS Kawasaki Lime Green.

PJ1 no longer makes the Kawasaki green.... too bad.

1969 AMX in Big Bad Blue

1969 AMX in Big Bad Orange

Another AMX. Someone in the neighborhood has one like this in the blue w white stripes.
Last edit: 10 Jun 2013 10:02 by martin_csr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2011 10:32 - 15 Feb 2013 11:59 #484289 by martin_csr
Last edit: 15 Feb 2013 11:59 by martin_csr.

More
20 Oct 2011 11:48 #484295 by Tslave
Replied by Tslave on topic Big Bad Green & AMC
Wow. Didn't think I would see this on here. I don't post much on here, mainly because I haven't had many problems with my KZ, but I look several times a day. Imagine my surprise to look this morning and see my first love and first child on here. My dad bought it in 85. I got it when I turned 18. Just a little project for me and my dad that's been ongoing for about the last 10 years. Motor, trans, interior, and rear end has all been gone through. Trying to save money now to get the paint done. Had it painted back in the late 80's/ early 90's, but it wasn't done very well. Sat outside for a few years and developed a few spots of cancer and nicks and scratches here and there. Anyway, just thought I would share. It's sitting right next to my dads 900B. That's the other project we have.

Tslave

76 900 LTD
Attachments: