HOLY KAW!

More
14 Dec 2008 09:48 #252546 by arai59
Replied by arai59 on topic HOLY KAW!
trianglelaguna wrote:

hey aria60 i was just kidding with the squabble ,squabble...i wanna repaint my 76 which although worn is still green and gold with the pinstripping...and have figuered i would wanna fleabay an extra body set any color and prep it,so i can know exact pinstripe locations and have my faded stock set to match as i go...colors...location of details...etc....paint $ prep$ decals$ spare body$...it makes the predone sets seem like a better option if i can get my hands on enough cheese to splurge....makes me even lean towards finding a pro and going gloss black on mine....hmmmm pinstripe stock with gloss black..oh here we go again$$$$arai60 wrote:

It may seem expensive, but if you knew what it took to produce something like this you wouldn't squabble much. Although I'm sure a few would.

I know you were kidding. My point was with bodywork and labor. that set is a bargain. He painted the stripes also. You can get nice stripe kits from reproduction decals.com...but with labor and materials you will still spend some coin. Now if we wanna belly ache about something.........how about how much dentists charge ?:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2008 10:57 #252555 by Mark Wing
Replied by Mark Wing on topic HOLY KAW!
I paint sets like that for about 550.00 + shipping.
Mark

Jesus loves you Everyone else thinks your an ***

77 KZ650 C1 with ZX7 forks, GPZ mono rear, wider 18 police wheels and Yoshimura motor.

Yorba Linda Cal.

More
14 Dec 2008 11:09 #252558 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic HOLY KAW!
thats more in my range!B)

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
14 Dec 2008 11:31 #252562 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic HOLY KAW!
Mark Wing wrote:

I paint sets like that for about 550.00 + shipping.
Mark

now THATS a price more in line with reality!!!
thats good to know mark...if i can swing it after
my motor freshening , paintwork is on the list.....