here is my bike

More
19 Apr 2007 18:16 #132014 by pollocksn
here is my bike was created by pollocksn
Well I am piecing together another body but for those of you who wanted to see it with this body on it here it is. I am probably going to end up selling this body off after I get the other one all done.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2007 18:17 #132015 by pollocksn
Replied by pollocksn on topic here is my bike
dont know how to do multiple pics
Attachments:

More
19 Apr 2007 18:17 #132016 by pollocksn
still dont
Attachments:

More
19 Apr 2007 19:51 #132058 by Mark Wing
Replied by Mark Wing on topic here is my bike
Looks cool. Is it stock parts molded together? How hard is it to take off and put on.
To do multi pix you have to host them at something like www.photobucket.com and copy and paste the IMG line.
Mark

Jesus loves you Everyone else thinks your an ***

77 KZ650 C1 with ZX7 forks, GPZ mono rear, wider 18 police wheels and Yoshimura motor.

Yorba Linda Cal.

More
19 Apr 2007 19:52 #132059 by Mark Wing
Looks cool. Is it stock parts molded together? How hard is it to take off and put on.
To do multi pix you have to host them at something like www.photobucket.com and copy and paste the IMG line.
Mark

77 KZ650 C1 with ZX7 forks, GPZ mono rear, wider 18 police wheels and Yoshimura motor.

Yorba Linda Cal.

More
19 Apr 2007 19:52 #132060 by Mark Wing
Mark

Yorba Linda Cal.

More
19 Apr 2007 19:52 #132061 by Mark Wing
Mark

Yorba Linda Cal.

More
19 Apr 2007 22:25 #132117 by pollocksn
Thanks for the image education

It is not stock parts molded together. I guess it is a tracy body or some other sort people tell me. It comes off rather easy the only draw back is you have to disconect the gas lines if you want to take it off. So if you want to get to the battery you have to take the whole body off. Its not that big of a deal though. You just disconnect the lines and it lifts right off, it just sits on the stock gromets the tank does. It fits pretty snug so it does not move around.