cbr600 wheels and front end.

More
28 Nov 2006 18:05 #95795 by 77KZ650
Replied by 77KZ650 on topic cbr600 wheels and front end.
I would try that, you may need custom bearings, or machine the rim to use different bearings, but definatly go with the thicker (stronger)axle

07 MDP Rookie of the Year
01 ZX-12R street/drag bike. 8.97 @155.7 pump gas, dot tires, no bars, no power adders. top speed in the 1/4: 161MPH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wireman
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2006 18:21 #95801 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic cbr600 wheels and front end.
how about a swingarm swap that way you know the brakes will work with swingarm and wheel ?so you dont end up like me trying to run a heavily modified gsxr arm and a kz1000 rear hub and modified rotor to fit a gsxr upside down caliper and having to make it all clear a 5.5" wire wheel and a 190 tire :S :whistle: :P

• DaytonaMC
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You keep for your collection, I know you like it.
More
28 Nov 2006 18:27 #95805 by DaytonaMC
Replied by DaytonaMC on topic cbr600 wheels and front end.
my bike is going to be a rigid so I either need to make a new axle block or, machine the block to be smaller. I have not decide yet, I think this is going to be different. I have never really done anything like this before. I really want it to work. I am determined to do it so, I appreciate all your feedback!B) B)

I must remove my skin.....

• DaytonaMC
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
28 Nov 2006 19:07 #95817 by DaytonaMC
my bike is going to be a rigid so I either need to make a new axle block or, machine the block to be smaller. I have not decide yet, I think this is going to be different. I have never really done anything like this before. I really want it to work. I am determined to do it so, I appreciate all your feedback!B) B)

• DaytonaMC
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
28 Nov 2006 19:07 #95818 by DaytonaMC