Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kawasaki Ohlins Shocks on Ebay (dragomoto_bay) 19 Jun 2023 05:02 #886157

• srsupertrap
  • srsupertrap's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 11
While searching Ebay, I ran across Ohlins shocks, "KAWASAKI Z 900 1973-1976 rear shock absorber OHLINS KA 140 S36P". The seller located in Italy sells Ohlins twin shocks for various KZ models such as KZ500, Z750, Z1000. The listings differs by the KA XXX prefix. 36P is fixed.

Question: Anyone purchase Ohlins from dragomoto_bay? Wondering if the seller has a large inventory of Off the Shelf Ohlins or actually sets ups each set of shocks? I am guessing dragomoto_bay sets up individual shocks vs carrying lots of inventory. 

Ohlins is a Swedish company. 
1981 KZ550 D1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by srsupertrap.

Kawasaki Ohlins Shocks on Ebay (dragomoto_bay) 19 Jun 2023 09:31 #886167

• Stereordinary
  • User
  • Thank you received: 134
I don’t have any experience with that particular eBay seller, but when I bought my Öhlins I got them through Fast Bike Industries here in America, and they were great. And I’m sure there’s other places, maybe even one more local to you that you could trust, rather than an unknown eBay seller. Additionally, Webike always seems to have the best prices on them, if you don’t count the shipping from Japan. But part of why I went with Fast Bike Ind. was because they matched the Webike price for me. Ymmv. 

japan.webike.net/products/1595002.html
A breeze from the west.
‘90 ZR550 Zephyr (x2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Stereordinary.
  • Page: