Mirrors

More
23 Mar 2017 15:56 #757493 by Bowman
Mirrors was created by Bowman
I put bar end mirrors on my 750 last year and I'm not thrilled with them. They work but I don't like taking my eyes off the road to look down at them. Went looking for ones that screw into the top of the bars and are wide enough so that they don't just show me a view of my armpits.

I had to scroll through dozens or hundreds of skulls, skeletal fingers, Maltese crosses, "flame" motifs, and cutesy little "teardrop" nonsense. Not likely to apply to anyone here but FFS show some self respect, it's a mirror, which just might save your life, not something to make you look like someone with a small penis.

Honda 55 Trail don't ask me what year, 65? (sold)
79 Yamaha XS400 (sold)
76 KZ750B Twin (project)
72 Honda CT70 (project)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bluej58
  • Sustaining Member
  • The chrome don't get you home
More
23 Mar 2017 18:04 #757497 by bluej58
Replied by bluej58 on topic Mirrors
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI have short stem Kawasaki mirrors that I like a lot big view and very steady at high speed, but if I'm wearing a jacket I really can't see behind me.
Hear are a couple of sets that I am considering,
I like them because they have the same style of knuckle that is on my mirrors and I be leave helps to keep the vibration down

78 KZ1000 A2A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GPz550D1, Bowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.