gs rim on 76 900

More
22 Aug 2015 11:22 #686736 by nads.com
gs rim on 76 900 was created by nads.com
I flipped it around and a spacer between the sp and wheel hub. Used extra axle bolt spacers to center the rim inside the arm. Hard part was drilling bby heh hand! Do not try this. I got extremely lucky. The 530 conversion is done and it absolutely rocks in looks amd strength. I cannot tell the diff havong no cush. I am one satisfied man this is the coolest thing ive done. I called larry c two months ago about carb choice and he told if theres a will theres a way. I found both and never gave up. U get what u put in, so the story goes. I drilled the rs34's 125 jets to 143. I havnt checked a plug but in heaven u you dont need to. The way that thing sounded! There is no bog. Starts with one kick. Twist the throttle at any speed and hell breaks loose. Little over 9000 it has what feels like enough torque to shear the fre in half. Ive got 24 hour butterflys in the pit of my stomach because starting it up is pulling the on something much larger than a grenade. Its turned into a very fine ride and. My friend has a 636 with a larger sproket in back. He weighs 170 im 227. I rode it yeah its quick. It was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.