Rubber Brake Pedal Cover

• ed spangler
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Tennessee Z
More
31 May 2013 08:34 #590064 by ed spangler
Rubber Brake Pedal Cover was created by ed spangler
Good Morning!! I am looking for a Rubber Brake Pedal Cover for a 1974 Z1-P,( Police Bike ) Now I KNOW no-one will be able to actually look that up by application...so measured it..... 3" Long by 2 1/2" wide...have checked several of usual websites, places, nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might look?? I am even willing to slightly modify the "plate" that the Rubber Brake cover fits over so a slightly smaller or larger rubber Brake Pedal Cover would fit. I get the impression no one is willing to take the time to help by actually measuring the ones they carry, Now in fairness......am waiting on Z1E to get back to me, they do in fact have GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, just not sure they will have a "Source" for that.
Any Ideas
TennesseeZ ED

Have 1975 Kawasaki Z1-B & 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Had Hondas, Harleys and many ,many Z Series Kaws both Std. & LTD's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2013 09:31 #590069 by 650ed
Replied by 650ed on topic Rubber Brake Pedal Cover
The Kawasaki site doesn’t show parts for the ’74 Z1P, but it does show the brake pedal rubber for later police models. The rubber in the diagram below is still an “Active” part so any dealer can order it. It is used on the 1978 – 2005 police bikes, so it’s possible that it may also fit the Z1P even though that model is not listed. Ronayers.com lists it at $9.45. Maybe someone with one of the later police bikes can measure their pedal to help confirm if the later pedal is the same size as the Z1P. Ed

Attachment 00000_2013-05-31.jpg not found

1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.