Looking for HELP in ideas & info !

• Colorado Z-1
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
27 Dec 2012 23:54 #564928 by Colorado Z-1
Looking for HELP in ideas & info ! was created by Colorado Z-1
B) We're back ! I posted on my first blog about finding information on finding stock or good replacement wire wheel for my KZ1000 (1977) with dual disc. brakes and a single disc brake rear.

Looking for a cool & correct new front forks, with heavy duty triple trees, swap or after market. I like what "Les Holt" posted , that's kinda what I have in mind. BUT ! I still would like to hear what others have done and used, and how they like it.

and lastly is the rear swing arm, I am looking at using the GS1100 swing arm, hows does this work and does anybody know of other swing arms that would work for my application ?

I am building a Cafe' style cruiser, I am planning on cruising mostly, not really going to race it but more cruising around and enjoying the ride. want nice looks and style. Let me know.

Thanks again, if you have any info that could help me, please let me know, Thank you !

Splitting the air like a Bullet in flight, slipping fast into the night !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Colorado Z-1
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
03 Jan 2013 08:49 #565675 by Colorado Z-1
Replied by Colorado Z-1 on topic Looking for HELP in ideas & info !
[attachment:1]Kawaski ZI Cafe Racer 002.JPG[/attachment]

And here is my Cafe' Cruiser, kinda like what I had in High School but only a little bit better, I have a little bit more money, skill and understanding. Hope to have it finish by Spring 2013

Splitting the air like a Bullet in flight, slipping fast into the night !

More
03 Jan 2013 20:21 #565768 by jeff12345
Replied by jeff12345 on topic Looking for HELP in ideas & info !
i used gs 1100 on my z1-r think bout 1.5 to 2 in longer think i put washers as spacers if i remember correctly.i looked for pics.to show but my profile pic. is only one i have from the 80s

KZ1000 Z1-R TC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorado Z-1