chicken strips for motorcycle tires

• donthaveakawman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
21 Nov 2012 21:10 #559516 by donthaveakawman
chicken strips for motorcycle tires was created by donthaveakawman
I have been working on the outer lining of my tires on my kz750h1, I am not sure, but my front forks need to be inflated to do this.
I have caught my toes under the foot-peg on multiple occasions, there was one time that I scraped a big section of rubber off the foot-peg. I am not sure if I should have some kind of gas in the forks or just air. also the ltd has a different degree of rake on the triple tree.
furthermore one side of the tires always seem to have more tread taken off.
p.s. the front sprocket is larger for taller gearing and I don't do too well in parking lots as far as coating my spark plugs with gas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
21 Nov 2012 21:23 - 21 Nov 2012 21:49 #559518 by 4TheKZ1000
Replied by 4TheKZ1000 on topic chicken strips for motorcycle tires
First I need to apologize to any and all friends, whom this

occurrences may have happened too while we chat, I refer to / for My stormy banters

or outburst that occur during conversation, where I might get overly emotional or confusing in chat..

Some of you know I got hurt in the frontal lobes region of my head, and for those that don't, I like to just say at times during / when conversations occur I can lose some controled reasoning ability to think Clearly and I maybe come emotional or flee!

To some who may experience them, this may become as scary, as the feeling like being exposed during an Thunderstorm outside, you may wish to flee and run also in your confusion or just turn away and hide, but for me these storms are like a spring building storm, as they sweep across my brain that come on frequently during the seasons.

I can't control them, as i can't control nature , but sometimes I see them coming, some times i may ask to leave or apologize and quickly sign off, as I see those clouds forming in the distance.

I grown to accept these storms, for they are part of me and look towards them as like a brief a quick shower, for I know they'll pass sooner and sooner as each day progresses.

to you it might seem as if I've lost it or disatnt or off inanother direction as I start ranting off topic , but really I've only just become scared and it may take me a while to calm ,

but when I do I'll rebound quickly, dusting off my clothes, hopefully not too embarrassed and attempt to caring on chat.

I ask that you try not think it had anything to do with you or our chat, for almost any errand thought may trigger this reaction, for I so love and long to talk with you all, my friends here..

Thank you, your...lol
Last edit: 21 Nov 2012 21:49 by 4TheKZ1000.

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
21 Nov 2012 21:27 #559519 by 4TheKZ1000
Leaves are fallin' all around, time I was on my way
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay
but now it's time for me to go, the autumn moon lights my way
for now I smell the rain, and with it, pain
and it's headed my way
Aw, sometimes I grow so tired
but I know I've got one thing I got to do

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now
Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world, I gotta find my girl
On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day
Ramble on, gotta find the queen of all my dreams

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, the time has come to be gone
And though our health we drank a thousand times
it's time to ramble on

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now
Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world
I've gotta find my girl
On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day
I gotta ramble on, I gotta find the queen of all my dreams
I tell you no lie

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear
How years ago in days of old when magic filled the air
'twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, mm-I met a girl so fair
but Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her
her, her, yeah, and ain't nothin' I can do, no

I guess I'll keep on ramblin', I'm gonna
Sing my song/Sh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I've gotta find my baby
I'm gonna ramble on, sing my song
Gonna work my way all around the world
Baby, baby/Ramble on, yeah

A-do-do-n-do-n-do-n-do, my baby/Baby
A-ramble on, baby
A-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de, yeah, yeah/
I can't stop this feelin' in my heart
Everytime I feel I will leave, I really gotta part
Gotta keep searchin' for my baby/
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, babe
I've gotta keep a-searchin'for my baby
My, my, my, my, my, my, my baby/
Yeah-yeah, a-yeah-yeah, a-yeah-yeah
My, my, my, my, my, my baby/
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
Ooh, my, my, my-my, my-my, my-my, yeah/
I can't find my bluebird, I'd listen to my bluebird sing
but I, I can't find my bluebird
I keep a-ramblin' baby/ Ah, ah, yeah
I keep a-ramblin', baby/I keep, keep, keep, keep, keep
Babe, babe, babe, babe/
I keep a-ramblin', baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
My, my babe
Bay-ya-by/A-goodbye, goodbye, a-goodbye, baby
Well, something's wrong

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
21 Nov 2012 21:32 #559520 by 4TheKZ1000
Liesel, our gorgeous, mild mannered, kind and super smart shop manager brought this quilt in last night for quilting. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had no idea she was making one of my patterns and quite frankly I was honored. Liesel is a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l quilter. Long before she graced us on a daily basis she used to bring in her quilts and we would fold them up and put them away for quilting but unbeknownst (is that really a word?) to Liesel when she was gone I would often get them back out and have a look at the perfect sewing job, perfect pressing, and the lovely way she manages her colour. I often refer to this as the curly / hair straight syndrome...we always want what we don't have. I can't do precision without a labotomy. Anyway, not only did she do the Red Centre pattern (and I assume not even from one of the many blog tutorials I have seen for this pattern) but she did it b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-l-y. Nice job.

Naugty but nice...sneak peak of Twist it again...coming soon to a BOM just for you! Ok, we are getting a large number of emails about the block of the month. We have had a slight technical set back in that my web manager husband spent some time in hospital recently (he is getting better daily btw) and then our computer hard drive melted into itself taking with it all our recent work. Yes, the dreaded experience we all fear. Last backed up a few months ago...UGH. So we are a tiny bit behind and running as fast as we can. If you have emailed interest in the bom's you are on the list. We are taking deposits now and the link will be working soon. DON'T PANIC. Although it would appear we are out of control we are NOT. All good. Sometimes life gets in the way of work. Anyway, how about that block! more to be revealed soonish.

I popped in for one of the Saturday Sue Ross classes last week and found everyone busy at work making dynomite quilts. This pattern is the rage at the moment and this version with the French General stripe works a treat.

Great minds working in tandem here to come up with just the right fabrics to finish off this version that is playing around with that irresistable mustard colour that is so hot right now.

Isn't this a clever idea? Carolyn, carrying twins and lots of blocks has them hanging on a skirt hanger. She is about to finish her Twisted Tradition BOM but with the babies due any minute...well...this could take a while. Here she is working an antique rose block and enjoying what might be the last few hours of peace and quiet. Twins are fun, my dad is one and brother has twins as well so she has lots of fun ahead but the next few months might be a tad testing for patchwork achievement. Perhaps that is not always the priority for everyone?

There were lots of fabrics being auditioned, lots of helpful reviews taking place and generally a few laughs around the room which is always a boost on a Saturday, particularly one usually spent on the sidelines hoping teeth don't get knocked out...by the way, go the BLUE's last night in the State of Origin rugby match. We finally had a few smiles around here!

Here is one of my recent stories. The other day I was on my way to work to prepare for the Quilt show coming up next week. It was a holiday so I checked the bus schedule and headed off. I was dashing as per usual and carrying a lot of stuff like my laptop which is sort of heavy and a quilt and a lot of papers. Anway, got to the bus stop and noted the time. The website hadn't updated to holiday status and maybe because on such a dull day everyone with any brains was staying home and in bed which I suddenly wished I was doing. Then I looked at my ticket and it was out of rides. Weird I thought because I had just purchased a new one. Bugger....must have thrown out the new one and kept the old one. This bussing to and from work takes some organising I thought and decided to just go buy a new ticket since I had a 40 minute wait. I got the new ticket all the while wonderig what the heck happened to the ticket I had bought just last week and cursing my loosing it somehow. I must slow down and think more I decided. Then all of a sudden I had an urge to put my hand in my jeans pocket and...well, there it was! My ticket that I had already taken out for the bus and put in my handy pocket. Now I have two tickets but still 30 minutes until the bus so I decided to go for a bit of a walk.

This is my favorite place to walk my dog. I love that tree over the lane. I often stop and have a look up under that big branch. It looks protective & sheltering hanging there. It is a nice line to the space. The road beckons before me. I had my camera (as well as the comuter and the quilts and papers) with me so I took a photo. Then I decided there might be other things to snap so I started looking.

I found a puddle the shape of Australia.

Leaves just hanging in mid air. Must be some kind of massive spider web.
A cactus tree which might look normal in Arizona but in suburban Sydney...What the?

This isn't the best photo but it is a good idea for a quilt.

Evidence of days gone by.

I am fascinated by fences and gates. They always make me wonder about the craftsmen that made them with a seemingly endless supply of designs. A lot like us and our quilts really.
A couple of chooks or is that a photo of the chain link fence?
and a ladder going nowhere but to the sky which then completely opened up and rained on me. By this time I was well away from the bus stop shelter so it was a bit of a soggy day. Despite the bad weather we have packed up some delightful goodies for the show. Every single corner, cupboard, shelf and space in the shop is loaded with treats for next week. V. exciting.

I am thinking that maybe a little less story telling and I might not always be so busy!

• donthaveakawman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
21 Nov 2012 21:33 - 21 Nov 2012 21:43 #559521 by donthaveakawman
Replied by donthaveakawman on topic chicken strips for motorcycle tires

Attachment JVKAP.jpg not found

Attachment kzbike002.jpg not found

Attachment kzbike001.jpg not found

Attachment kzbike003.jpg not found

Attachment kzbike004.jpg not found

chicken strips, this bike just eats em'... :side:
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Nov 2012 21:43 by donthaveakawman.

More
22 Nov 2012 02:13 #559574 by steell
Replied by steell on topic chicken strips for motorcycle tires
40 years ago I was told that if I took LSD I'd have flashbacks.
Am I finally experiencing my first one?? B)

KD9JUR
The following user(s) said Thank You: donthaveakawman

• donthaveakawman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2012 03:06 #559579 by donthaveakawman
Elegantly offensive, very good. :kiss: <standing ovation with helpers from the crowd :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :cheer: :cheer: B)

More
22 Nov 2012 04:57 #559585 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic chicken strips for motorcycle tires

steell wrote: 40 years ago I was told that if I took LSD I'd have flashbacks.
Am I finally experiencing my first one?? B)

Not you, dude..... the other guy is. :laugh:

1979 KZ-750 Twin

• donthaveakawman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2012 08:01 #559589 by donthaveakawman
Is that the same as showing ass crack in public?

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2012 09:57 - 22 Nov 2012 09:59 #559601 by 4TheKZ1000

donthaveakawman wrote: Elegantly offensive, very good. :kiss: <standing ovation with helpers from the crowd :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :cheer: :cheer: B)

As most of your post are. :sick: but just offensive without Elegantly..... :woohoo:
Last edit: 22 Nov 2012 09:59 by 4TheKZ1000.

• donthaveakawman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
26 Nov 2012 02:06 #560094 by donthaveakawman

donthaveakawman wrote: Is that the same as showing ass crack in public?

flashbacks that is, I know when I'm ridin' and I feel a draft then I should pull over and pull up my pants. you don't ever know when its gonna be on youtube or not.

• donthaveakawman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2012 03:26 - 30 Nov 2012 08:23 #560201 by donthaveakawman

I'm gonna go find some of those roundabout traffic circles, I'll see you all later.

www.gifbin.com/983019
Last edit: 30 Nov 2012 08:23 by donthaveakawman.